- 1 EESL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Energy Efficiency Services Limited Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 UP EESL Deputy Manager Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 EESL Assistant Manager Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for EESL AE Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by Energy Efficiency Services Limited
- 1.7 Steps to Apply for Energy Efficiency Services Ltd Officer Vacancies 2017
- 1.8 Download EESL Aisstant Manager Jobs 2017 Notification Details
EESL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) has released an advertisement. EESL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 notification has issued for 138 Assistant Engineer, Deputy Manager, and other Vacancies. Candidates can apply for the Energy Efficiency Services Ltd AE Jobs 2017 through online mode. There is no another way is available to apply for EESL Assistant Manager Vacancies 2017. Visit official website www.eeslindia.org.
EESL Deputy Manager Jobs 2017 online applications are available from 10th September 2017 to 25th September 2017. Aspirants who are interested and eligible should apply for EESL Officer Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date. Applicants can get the Latest Government Jobs updates, Syllabus from our web portal. For details about the EESL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017, candidates can go through the below sections.
Energy Efficiency Services Limited Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer, Deputy Manager, and other Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||138 Posts|
|Moe of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Start Date||10th September 2017|
|End Date||25th September 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
UP EESL Deputy Manager Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Position: Assistant Engineer, Deputy Manager, and other Vacancies
Total No. of Vacancies: 138 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||04|
|Deputy Manager (Financial)||04|
|Assistant Manager (CD Vision)||01|
|Officer (CD Vision)||01|
|Assistant Officer (Finance)||03|
|Assistant Officer (HR)||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Technical)||115|
|Asst Manager (International Bussiness)||02|
|Assistant Engineer (Contracts)||05|
Aspirants can check the category wise vacancy details in the official advertisement mentioned below.
EESL Assistant Manager Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Manager (Technical): The candidates should complete Bachelor Degree in engineering/ Tech from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Assistant Officer: the aspirants should have M.com degree from reputed college.
Check official notification for remaining posts educational details.
- Upper Age Limit for Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager: 37 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Officer, Assistant Officer, AE (contract): 30 years
- Assistant Engineer (Technical): 27 years
Age Relaxation Details
- SC Candidates: 05 years
- ST Candidates: 03 years
- OBC Candidates: 02 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
Important Dates for EESL AE Recruitment 2017
- Online Registration Starts From – 10th September 2017
- End Date to Send the Applications – 25th September 2017
- Admit cards Available From – 01st October 2017
- Exam Conducted Date – 15th October 2017
The candidates who applied for the EESL AE Vacancies 2017 should perform well in the following selection rounds held by the recruitment team of Energy Efficiency Services Limited.
- Written Test
Pay Scale Offered by Energy Efficiency Services Limited
- Depuy Manager: Rs. 29100/- to Rs. 54500/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 24900/- to Rs. 50500/-
- Officer: Rs. 20600/- to Rs. 46500/-
- Assistant Officer: Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 35500/-
- Assistant Manager (International Business): Rs. 60,000/-
- Asstt. Engineer Gr.III (Technical): Rs. 28,000/-
- Asstt. Engineer Gr.II (Contracts): Rs. 29,000/-
Steps to Apply for Energy Efficiency Services Ltd Officer Vacancies 2017
- Candidates should log on to the official website of EESL, i.e., www.eeslindia.org.
- Download and read the EESL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Advt.
- Know the eligibility details. If eligible, candidates can apply.
- Click on Apply online link.
- Fill the form carefully with the required details.
- Upload all the documents and recheck the application.
- Finally, click on Ok button to complete the process.