- 1 ECHS Telangana Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 ECHS Medical Officer Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Telangana ECHS MO Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest ECHS Lab Assistant Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee For ECHS Andhra Pradesh Peon Vacancies
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for ECHS Medical Officer Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for ECHS Telangana Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered By Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme
- 1.8 How To Apply for ECHS Medical Officer Vacancies 2018
- 1.9 Download ECHS Telangana Notification 2018
ECHS Telangana Recruitment 2018
Are you searching for Latest Government Jobs in Telangana?Then you were at the right place. The Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme had released an advertisement recently. The ECHS Telangana Recruitment 2018 is about to fill up the 102 Medical Officer, Dental Officer, Peon, and Other vacant positions. Applicants willing to work for the ECHS Organization must apply for ECHS Telangana & AP Jobs 2018. The officials of ECHS receives offline applications till 19th May 2018. So, candidates who are having the desired qualifications can go through the official notification and apply as early as possible.
The Department of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme has decided to recruit the applicants for 102 various posts on Contract Basis. So, Individuals willing to get placed in ECHS department can apply through offline only. Any other mode of applications will be rejected. Every year the ECHS Department will recruit a different number of candidates for the desired positions. This year also the ECHS will hire the skilled and talented people for the ECHS Medical Officer Jobs 2018. The other related information regarding EC
ECHS Medical Officer Notification 2018 – Overview
The Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) issued ECHS Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018. Also, ECHS invites applications to for the recruitment of 102 Medical Officer, Dental Officer, Nursing Assistant, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Dental Hygienist/ Technician, Peon, Driver, Female Attendant, etc. Posts on contractual basis for ECHS Polyclinics, Regional Centre Hyderabad and Military Hospitals in ECHS Telangana and ECHS Andhra Pradesh for 11 months for Civilians and 12 months for Ex-servicemen and Widows of Ex-servicemen. More details available on www.echs.gov.in and www.tasaechs.in.
|Name of The Organization||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|No. of Posts||102|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, Dental Officer, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Peon|
|Job Category||Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Telangana and Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
|Start Date||Available Now|
Telangana ECHS MO Vacancy 2018 Details
Applicants are willing to apply for ECHS Telangana Recruitment 2018 should aware of the available vacant positions. Candidates for ECHS Jobs 2018 can go through the below postwise vacancy details.
Post Name: Various
Total No of Vacancies: 102.
Postwise Vacancy Details:
- OIC – 05
- Medical Specialist – 05
- Gynecologist – 02
- Medical Officer – 14
- Dental Officer – 06
- Nursing Assistant – 14
- Pharmacist – 04
- Lab Technician – 08
- Lab Assistant – 04
- Dental Hygienist/ Technician – 07
- Peon – 10
- Driver – 06
- Female Attendant – 11
- Chowkidar – 04
- Safaiwala – 02
Latest ECHS Lab Assistant Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants willing to apply for ECHS Telangana Recruitment 2018 must have the desired qualifications. Also, Computer knowledge is mandatory for OIC, Medical & Para Medical Staff. Preference will be given to Ex-Servicemen. For more information, refer the official advertisement which is provided here in the below sections.
Candidates applying for ECHS Recruitment 2018 must attain the minimum age limits as per the norms of the organization. To know more about the ECHS Telangana Recruitment 2018, refer the official website.
Application Fee For ECHS Andhra Pradesh Peon Vacancies
For the application fee details, Kindly go through the official website or download the advertisement. Also, bookmark www.govrecruitment.com for latest government job updates.
Selection Procedure for ECHS Medical Officer Jobs 2018
The Recruitment Board of ECHS is decided to shortlist the applicants by their performance in Interview. So, Based on the post, candidates need to attend for the interview. For interview dates, refer the following sections.
Important Dates for ECHS Telangana Recruitment 2018
Applicants for ECHS Telangana Recruitment 2018 should attend the interview depends upon the position they have applied. Make a note of all the dates and attend the interview before the time with required documents.
Interview Schedule: All candidates required to be present at 0800 Hr. Candidates have to bring all original certificates/ documents for verification at the time of interview.
1. OIC – 05 Jun 2018
2. Medical Specialist, Gynecologist & Medical Officer – 06 Jun 2018
3. Dental Officer – 07 Jun 2018
4. Nursing Assistant & Pharmacist – 08 Jun 2018
5. Lab Technician, Lab Assistant & Dental Hygienist/ Technician – 09 Jun 2018
6. Peon & Driver – 11 Jun 2018
7. Safaiwala, Female Attendant & Chowkidar – 12 Jun 2018
Pay Scale Offered By Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme
The Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) will provide the packages to the shortlisted candidates as best in the industry. To know more information, download and read ECHS Telangana Recruitment 2018.
How To Apply for ECHS Medical Officer Vacancies 2018
- Initially, Visit the official website of ECHS, www.echs.gov.in or www.tasaechs.in
- On the home page, search and download the ECHS Recruitment 018.
- Read all the instructions carefully to check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible, Download the application form
- Fill the form with valid details without any mistakes.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the application.
- Send the envelope to the mentioned postal address before 19th May 2018.
HQ ECHS Cell,
C/O HQ Telangana & Andhra Sub Area,
Download ECHS Telangana Notification 2018