- 1 Eastern Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2017 | Brief Info
- 1.2 Eastern Navy Jobs 2017 | Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Naval Command MTS Notification 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Eastern Navy Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered for Eastern Naval Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 Download PDF of Eastern Navy Notification 2017
Eastern Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2017 Notification issued recently in the month of April 2017. Indian Navy has released the notification to fill up 205 Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Individuals who are interested in applying for Eastern Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2017 are advised to check the official notification pdf from the official website. Candidates who are waiting for the latest Central Government Jobs can apply before the last date. Eligibility is very much necessary for any recruitment process. So the best suggestion for the candidates is to have a brief idea about the eligibility details. The Mode of Application is Offline. The Age Limits of the candidates should be below 40 Years.
Aspirants must download the application from the links provided in the below sections. The Applications are available from the site until 45 days from the publishment date. Other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Post Names, Total No. of Available Vacancies, Apply Mode, Job Location, etc. are given below. Visit the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
|Organization Name||Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam|
|No of Vacancies||205 Posts|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial) (Safaiwala/Chowkidar/Peon) Posts|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||Before 45 Days from the date of publication|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview|
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts
No. of Available Vacancies: 205 Posts
Aspirants who have passed the matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board are only eligible to apply for Eastern Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are applying for the post of Multi Tasking Staff in the Eastern Naval Command should not exceed the age limit upto 40 years as on the closing date of the receipt of the application form.
Contenders who eligible for the MTS Posts in the Indian Navy Recruitment can refer to the official notification to get an idea regarding the Application Fee details.
- Date on which the Advertisement Published: 1st April 2017
- Opening Date to fill Application Forms of Eastern Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2017: Available Now
- Last Date to send the Application Forms to the higher authorities: 45 days from the time of publishment.
Most of the candidates would aspire of getting a Job in the Indian Navy. So it is the right opportunity for the candidates who are interested in working with the Navy command. Eastern Naval Command accepts the applications in the prescribed format. Therefore candidates must be earlier to fill the form before the scheduled dates.
- Log on the official web page www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Now Search for the recent employment notification of Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2017.
- Click on a proper link to download the official pdf.
- Go through the entire notification thoroughly.
- Download the Eastern Naval Command Application Form from the website.
- Carefully fill the form without any mistakes.
- Attach all the essential documents along with the duly filled in application form.
- Send the documents to the below postal address before the closing dates.
The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief,
Headquarters Eastern Naval Command,
Visakhapatnam – 530017.
Selected candidates for the various MTS posts of Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2017 will receive the pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with GP Rs.1800/-
Click here to download the Official Notification.
Please Contact for Government Job Updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.