- 1 East Central Railway Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 East Central Railway Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 East Central Railway Constable Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for ECR Constable Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Latest Updates for East Central Railway Previous Papers & Syllabus
- 1.5 Important Dates for East Central Railway Exam 2016
- 1.6 East Central Railway Offline Application Form
- 1.7 Selection Procedure for East Central Railway Recruitment 2016
- 1.8 Examination Fee
- 1.9 East Central Railway Offers Payscale for Constable (Band)
- 1.10 Download East Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
East Central Railway Recruitment 2016
East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification has been published through Employment Notice No. 01/2016. East Central Railway, Hajipur has released this Notification for the Recruitment of Candidates for 246 Vacancies of Constable (Band) Posts in Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Special Force. East Central Railway Constable Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the aspirants who are searching for the Railway Jobs in Bihar. Eligible Candidates may apply this ECR Recruitment through Offline on or before 11th April 2016.
Interested & Desirous Aspirants can visit the Official Website www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in for more details regarding the East Central Railway Jobs. The remaining details of East Central Railway Recruitment such as Vacancy Details, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Etc., are given below.
Details About East Central Railway
East Central Railway, Hajipur is the District Headquarters of Vaishali District located at Patna, which the Capital of Bihar. East Central Railway was inaugurated on 08-09-1996 by Officer on Special Duty. East Central Railway is carved by Eastern, and North Eastern Railway, which consists of Divisions, are Dhanbad, Mughalsarai, and Danapur from Eastern Railways and Sonepur and Samastipur out of North Eastern Railway. Recently ECR has released this East Central Railway notification for 246 Constable (Band) Posts. Aspirants can utilize this opportunity.
East Central Railway
East Central Railway Job Vacancy Details
East Central Railway has released this Notification for 246 Constable (Band) Posts. Here we are listing Number of Vacancies as per Community Break Up of ECR Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Constable (Band) Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 246 posts.
Category wise Vacancies:
For Male: 221 Posts & Female: 25 Posts
|SNO||Male & Female Category||No of Vacancies for Male||Number of Vacancies for Female|
Instrument Wise Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Instrument||No of Vacancies|
|5.||Tenor/ Slide Trombone||20|
|6.||Brass Slide Trumpet||24|
|7.||French Horn/ Horn||12|
|11.||Side Drum/ Snare||19|
East Central Railway Constable Recruitment 2016 Details
The Brief Details about the ECR Hajipur Recruitment 2016 are listed below for a glance look.
Name of the Organization: East Central Railway, Hajipur.
Name of the Post: Constable (Band) Post.
No. of Posts: 246 Posts.
Official Website: www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: Hajipur (Bihar).
Eligibility Criteria for ECR Constable Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who are ready to apply for Constable (Band) Jobs in East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 should meet the below the eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification, and Age Limit are as follows.
Education Qualification for East Central Railway 2016 Recruitment for Constable Posts
- Candidates who have done Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
- Applicants should have relevant experience in specified musical instrument.
Age Limit for Indian Railways ECR Recruitment 2016
Contenders applying for East Central Railway Constable Recruitment 2016 should attain below Age limits as on 1st July 2016.
- Minimum Age of 18 years.
- Maximum Age of 25 years.
For SC/ ST candidates age relaxation is admissible up to 5 Years & for OBC candidates up to 3 Years & others as per Govt rules.
Latest Updates for East Central Railway Previous Papers & Syllabus
Important Dates for East Central Railway Exam 2016
- Last Date for Submitting Application Form: 11/04/2016.
- Last Date for Submitting Application Form for remote areas: 18/04/2016.
East Central Railway Offline Application Form
Eligible aspirants may send their application form
- On the A-4 size bond paper in the prescribed format by affixing color photograph on it along with two colored passport size photographs, self-attested copies of all relevant certificates,
- Two self-addressed envelopes (28 cms x 12 cms) as each bearing postal stamp of Rs.5/- duly affixed through ordinary post only to the below address on or before the due date.
Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of Constable (Band) in RPF including RPSF”.
The IG-Chief Security Commissioner,
East Central Railway,
Hajipur, Pin Code- 844101,
Selection Procedure for East Central Railway Recruitment 2016
Candidates who have applied for Constable Band posts will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination,
- Physical Efficiency Test,
- Physical Measurement Test,
- Document Verification,
Bonus marks will be allotted for NCC/ Sports certificates and Height.
Examination Fee should be paid in favor of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, East Central Railway, Hajipur to crossed Indian Postal Order/ Bank Draft payable.
- All the Candidates have to pay: Rs.50/-.
- For SC/ST categories, Female & Ex-Servicemen candidates: No Fee.
East Central Railway Offers Payscale for Constable (Band)
Selected candidates will be offered Pay Band of: Rs.5,200/- -Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,000/- + usual allowances.
Download East Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.