- 1 DNS Bank Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.1 Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of DNS Bank 20 Probationary Management Officer Jobs 2017-18
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for DNS Bank Notification 2017-18
- 1.4 Selection Process for DNS Bank Probationary Management Officer Vacancy 2017
- 1.5 Pay Scale for DNS Bank Vacancy 2017
- 1.6 Important Dates of DNS Bank Probationary Management Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Application Fee for DNS Bank Probationary Management Officer Jobs 2017
- 1.8 Online Application Process for DNS Bank Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.9 Download DNS Bank Probationary Management Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification
DNS Bank Recruitment 2017-18
DNS Bank Recruitment 2017-18 notification released recently on 15th December 2017. The Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd (DNS Bank) announced an official statement for 20 vacancies of Probationary Management Officer Posts. Job hunters who are hunting for the Latest Bank Jobs have to utilize this chance as soon as possible. Eligible and interested competitors can apply Online for DNS Bank Probationary Management Officer Recruitment 2017-18. The submission of DNS Bank Online applications starts from 16th December 2017 to 30th December 2017.
DNS Bank has invited the Offline applications from desired contenders to fill up 20 vacancies. Interested candidates may also refer the DNS Bank official website, i.e., www.dnsbank.in for precise details regarding DNS Bank PMO Recruitment 2017-18. The Complete information about DNS Bank Recruitment 2017-18 such as Vacancy information, Eligibility conditions, Pay Scale, and Online Application Method, etc., are briefly explained below.
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017 – Brief Details
|Name of the Organization||Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd|
|Name of the Position||Probationary Management Officer Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Start Date||16th December 2017|
|Last Date||30th December 2017|
|Selection Process||Online Written Examination, Personal Interview, and Medical Fitness Test.|
Vacancy Details of DNS Bank 20 Probationary Management Officer Jobs 2017-18
Name of The Post: Probationary Management Officer Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 20 Posts.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
Open Category: 09 Posts
Reserved Category: 11 Posts
- ST: 04 Posts
- OBC: 02 Posts
- NT: 02 Posts
- SC: 02 Posts
- BC: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for DNS Bank Notification 2017-18
- Applicants must have passed MBA / MMS from a recognized University and must have acquired the first class (60% and above) throughout, starting from S.S.C. up to MBA/MMS (First class in every semester/trimester).
- Operating and working knowledge of computer systems is mandatory.
- Minimum Age Limit: 23 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years.
Selection Process for DNS Bank Probationary Management Officer Vacancy 2017
The Selection of DNS Bank Recruitment 2017-18 candidates will be made by conducting the following selection rounds:
- Online Written Examination,
- Personal Interview,
- Medical Fitness Test.
Pay Scale for DNS Bank Vacancy 2017
DNS Bank offers Pay Scale as per the Govt norms for selected candidates of DNS Bank Recruitment 2017-18. Refer official notification.
Important Dates of DNS Bank Probationary Management Officer Recruitment 2017
|Online Registration||16.12.2017 to 30.12.2017|
|Payment of Application Fees|
|Online Download of Call letter for Examination||25.01.2018|
|Online Examination||In February 2018|
|Declaration of result status of examination||3 days after conducting of Online examination|
|Download of call letters for Interview||15 days after declaration of result|
|Conduct of Interview||3 days after the last date of downloading interview call letters|
Application Fee for DNS Bank Probationary Management Officer Jobs 2017
- For UR & Other candidates: Rs. 650 /–
- For SC / ST / OBC Applicants: Rs. 550 /-
Online Application Process for DNS Bank Recruitment 2017-18
- Visit the official website of DNS Bank.
- Download DNS Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill all mandatory fields on the application form.
- Upload photo & sign in a given format.
- Pay the application fee & Click on submit button.
- Save & Print the application for future use.