- 1 Directorate of Education Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Directorate of Education Recruitment 2017 – Overview
- 1.2 Directorate of Education Graduate Teacher Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Education Graduate Teacher Vacancies 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates DOE Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by Department of Education
- 1.7 Steps to Apply for DOE Graduate Teacher Vacancies 2017
- 1.8 Download DOE Graduate Teacher Jobs 2017 Notification Pdf
Directorate of Education Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017
Directorate of Education Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017 notification has released. The Department of Education has invited the candidates to apply for the 90 Graduate Teacher Posts. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Latest Government Jobs in DOE can apply for the DOE Teacher Jobs 2017. Aspirants can apply for DOE Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017 through Offline mode. No other way is available. Directorate of Education Jobs 2017 is the best opportunity for the contenders who want to work with the DOE.
Candidates can Download the offline application now from the given below direct link. Aspirants should send their DOE application on or before the last date, i.e., 15th June 2017. Candidates can check the official notification of DOE, www.lakshadweep.nic.in.
Directorate of Education Recruitment 2017 – Overview
|Name of the department||Department of Education|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||90 Posts|
|Job Category||Sate Government Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|End Date||15th June 2017|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Directorate of Education Graduate Teacher Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Position: Graduate Teacher
Total Vacancies: 90 Posts
Subject wise Vacancy Details
- English: 10 Posts
- Malayalam: 05 Posts
- Hindi: 05 Posts
- Arabic: 06 Posts
- Physics: 03 Posts
- Chemistry: 04 Posts
- Zoology: 02 Posts
- Botany: 08 Posts
- Mathematics: 06 Posts
- History: 07 Posts
- Geography: 08 Posts
- Political Science: 07 Posts
- Economics: 09 Posts
- Commerce: 06 Posts
- Computer Application: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Education Graduate Teacher Vacancies 2017
The candidates who complete Post Graduation in the relevant subject with B.Ed or any equivalent course from any recognized University/ Institute with minimum 45% marks.
Aspirants who want to apply for the DOE Jobs 2017 should be in required age limits. Maximum age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the Directorate of Education norms.
Important Dates DOE Jobs 2017
|Online Applications are Available Form||Available Now|
|Last Date to send the Applications||15tth June 2017|
Candidates who applied for the Department of Education Recruitment 2017 will finalize based on their Merit List. Merit list will generate as follows.
- 92.5 % from the academic qualification in Graduation and B.Ed.
- 5% in higher educational qualifications like M.Ed.
- 2.5% for teaching experience.
Pay Scale Offered by Department of Education
The recruitment team of Department of Education will give the salary Rs. 21,000/- Per month for the shortlisted candidates of DOE Teacher Jobs 2017.
Steps to Apply for DOE Graduate Teacher Vacancies 2017
- Firstly, candidates ned to open the official website of Department of Education www.lakshadweep.nic.in.
- Now search for the official notification of Directorate of Education Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017.
- Download and read the DOE advertisement carefully.
- Candidates should know the eligibility details.
- If eligible, aspirants can download the DOE Application Form.
- Fill the form correctly without any mistakes.
- Attach all the documents to the applications.
- Recheck the form once before going to send.
- Send the DOE application to the given postal address.
- Keep a scanned copy of the form for future reference.
The Directorate of Education,
Union Territory of Lakshadweep,