- 1 DHS Assam Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 DHS Assam Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 DHS Assam Jr Assistant Notification 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Health Services Assam Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for DHS Assam Lab Technician Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Salary Offered by Directorate of Health Services Organization
- 1.6 Application Fee For Radiographer Jobs in Assam
- 1.7 How To Apply for DHS Assam Jr Assistant Vacancies 2018
- 1.8 Download Assam Health & Family Welfare DHS Notification 2018 PDF
DHS Assam Recruitment 2018
Hello Aspirants!!! Are you looking for the Latest Government Job updates in Assam? Then there is a good news for you. The Department of Health and Family Welfare is planning to recruit the skilled people. As per the source, the officials had announced that the vacant positions are 423. The Vacancies are Pharmacist, Radiographer, Lab Technician, Jr Assistant and many other posts. Candidates who are looking for medical jobs should not miss this golden opportunity. Applicants willing to apply for DHS Assam Recruitment 2018 must qualify all the eligibility conditions. In this article, We have updated all the related information like eligibility conditions, pay scale offered, selection process, etc. Interested Candidates can apply online before the last date.
All the Central Government Job seekers shall make a note of important dates to register for DHS Assam Recruitment 2018 Advertisement. As the recruitment board of DHS Assam rejecting all the applications received after the final date. So, make sure that all of you people must apply on before the last date for DHS Assam Pharmacist Jobs 2018. Application Forms for DHS Assam Jobs 2018 will be available from 5th March 2018 to 16th March 2018. Also, here you can find the direct links to download the official notification updated by the officials. In meanwhile, you can scroll down this page for complete details regarding the DHS Assam Notification.
DHS Assam Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 – Overview
Before scrolling down the page, applicants can have a glimpse over the below table. Here you can all the information about the DHS Assam Jr Assistant Jobs 2018.
|Name of Organization||Health & Family Welfare, Directorate of Health Service (DHS), Assam|
|Post Name||Pharmacist, Pharmacist (Ayurvedic), Radiographer, Account Assistant/ Junior Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Dresser Posts|
|No of Vacancies||423|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
DHS Assam Jr Assistant Notification 2018 Vacancy Details
The Directorate of Health Services, Assam planning to recruit the candidates for filling up the 423 Pharmacist and other posts. Candidates willing to work for the organization must hurry up in apply. As the end date is very near.
Name of the Post: Pharmacist, Radiographer, Jr Assistant & Other Posts.
Total No of Vacancies: 423.
Postwise vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Account Assistant/ Junior Assistant||94|
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Health Services Assam Recruitment 2018
So, the contenders who are willing to apply for DHS Assam Recruitment 2018 should meet the below eligibility condit6ions and age criteria as per the norms of the organization.
Competitors must possess the Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy from a government recognized university and a certificate in Radiographer, Lab Technician Course in recognized university. Willing applicants apply through online before the deadline.
Candidates must attain the minimum age criteria and age relaxation as per the norms of the organization. Applicants are advised to refer or download the official notification for more information regarding DHS Assam Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 35 Years.
Selection Process for DHS Assam Lab Technician Jobs 2018
The Selection Board of Directorate of Health Services has decided to recruit the unemployed candidates by conducting the several rounds. So, applicants who qualify those rounds will be selected as the employees of DHS Assam Government. Moreover, applicants can download the Syllabus and Previous Papers from our blog www.govrecruitment.com.
- Written Test.
Salary Offered by Directorate of Health Services Organization
The Final Selected will receive the salary as the desired post which they got selected. The government of Assam has decided different packages for different posts. The Directorate of Health Services also providing monthly grade pay to its employees. Also, here we provided the designation wise packages details.
- Pharmacist – PB-2: Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 7400/-
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) – PB-2: Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6200/-
- Radiographer – PB-2: Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6200/-
- Laboratory Technician – PB-2: Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6200/-
- Laboratory Technician – PB-2: Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5600/-
- Dresser – PB-2: Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5000/-
Application Fee For Radiographer Jobs in Assam
Aspirants need to pay a certain amount as the application fee to apply for DHS Assam Recruitment 2018. Hence, visit and download the official notification to avoid the confusions.
Important Dates for DHS Assam Lab Technician Recruitment 2018
Directorate of Health Services Assam Pharmacist 2018 application Form will be available up to a certain period of time. So, the job seekers must be aware of the crucial dates of DHS Assam Recruitment 2018. We have provided the important dates for DHS Assam Pharmacist Jobs 2018. Applicants shall make a note that application forms received after 16th March 2018 will be rejected. So, instead of rejecting and losing the opportunity, apply as early as possible.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 5th March 2018.
- Final Date to Submit Application – 16th March 2018.
How To Apply for DHS Assam Jr Assistant Vacancies 2018
Many Candidates had confusion about how to apply for DHS Assam Jobs 2018 and How to fill the details right?? If you are the one among them. Then this will help you in a better way. Follow the simple instructions to apply for Assam Jr Assistant vacancies 2018.
- Initially, aspirants have to visit the official site www.dhs.assam.gov.in.
- On the home page, search for the latest notifications.
- Then, Download the DHS Assam Recruitment 2018 PDF.
- Check your eligibility by reading all the instructions carefully.
- If you are eligible, click on Apply Online.
- Enter all the required details without any mistakes.
- Upload all the necessary documents to the DHS Assam Lab Technician Jobs 2018.
- Cross Check all the details once before submitting the application.
- Finally, keep a copy of the application for future purpose.