- 1 DHS Assam Pharmacist Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Directorate of Health Service Assam Staff Nurse Call Letter | Recruitment Details
- 1.2 Assam DHS Jr Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 – Selection Process
- 1.3 Important Dates for DHS Assam Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 DHS Assam Radiographer Exam Admit Card 2018 | Assam Pharmacist Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Assam Lab Technician Call Letter 2018 | DHS Assam Syllabus
- 1.6 DHS Assam Account Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 | Previous Papers
- 1.7 How To Download DHS Assam Pharmacist Admit Card 2018
- 1.8 Required Documents for DHS Assam Jr Assistant Exam 2018
- 1.9 Download DHS Assam Account Assistant Exam Call Letter 2018
DHS Assam Pharmacist Admit Card 2018
DHS Assam Pharmacist Admit Card 2018 will be released soon. Download DHS Assam Junior Assistant Exam Hall Ticket 2018 before 7 days prior to the examination. Get a direct download link to fetch your Directorate of Health Service Exam Admit Card. Also, Check APSC Forest Ranger Exam Date. Know more about Assam Government Pharmacist Call Letter/Admit Card release date and downloading process in detail from the below sections. Moreover, all the Latest Government Job seekers willing to appear for the test should go through this complete article for exam dates and Admit Card release dates.
The Directorate of Health Service Assam had dispatched the employment notification for the sake of Central Government Job seekers. The officials going to fill up the 423 Pharmacist, Jr Assistant, and Other vacancies with the eligible applicants. So, individuals who satisfy all the eligibility conditions had already submitted their applications till 16th March 2018. For the sake of those applicants, we had provided the direct link to download the DHS Assam Pharmacist Admit Card 2018. Also, get latest Admit Card releases updtaes from our page. Interested applicants can check and download the syllabus and previous papers from this article.
Directorate of Health Service Assam Staff Nurse Call Letter | Recruitment Details
The Government of Asam had received plenty of applications to fulfill the 423 various vacant positions with the talented people. Those who still have doubts about DHS Assam Recruitment 2018 can go through the below provided table.
|Name of Organization||Health & Family Welfare, Directorate of Health Service (DHS), Assam|
|Post Name||Pharmacist, Pharmacist (Ayurvedic), Radiographer, Account Assistant/ Junior Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Dresser Posts|
|No of Vacancies||423|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Assam DHS Jr Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 – Selection Process
The Selection Board of Directorate of Health Services has decided to recruit the unemployed candidates by conducting the several rounds. So, applicants who qualify those rounds will be selected as the employees of DHS Assam Government. Moreover, applicants can download the Syllabus and Previous Papers from our blog www.govrecruitment.com.
- Written Test.
Important Dates for DHS Assam Recruitment 2018
Directorate of Health Services Assam Pharmacist 2018 application Form will be available up to a certain period of time. So, the job seekers must be aware of the crucial dates of DHS Assam Recruitment 2018. We have provided the important dates for DHS Assam Pharmacist Jobs 2018. Applicants shall make a note that application forms received after 16th March 2018 will be rejected. So, instead of rejecting and losing the opportunity, apply as early as possible.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 5th March 2018.
- Final Date to Submit Application – 16th March 2018.
- Admit Card Release Date: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon.
DHS Assam Radiographer Exam Admit Card 2018 | Assam Pharmacist Exam Pattern
DHS Assam Jr Assistant Exam is an objective type exam. Also, the test contains different sections. Each section carries different marks. There may or may not be negative marking. Questions will be from different subjects like English, GK, Reasoning, Aptitude.
|Subject related questions|
Assam Lab Technician Call Letter 2018 | DHS Assam Syllabus
The Syllabus updated here which is very helpful for the candidates who are going to appear for the DHS Assam Recruitment 2018. Candidates who can practice more topics can able to crack the examination easily. Also, prepare on the Previous Papers which are available here can improve your skills and help to clear the DHS Assam Lab Technician Exam 2018 very easily.
- Subject related topics
DHS Assam Account Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 | Previous Papers
Previous Papers for DHS Assam Recruitment 2018 are available here. The officials have not yet released the exam date. So, the applicants had a lot of time to prepare well. So, the candidates need to start their exam preparation without wasting time. When you practice more previous papers you can analyze your skills and also you can improve on the topics where you were lacking. In this post, applicants can download the subject wise previous papers in a pdf format. Before start preparing the DHS Assam Pharmacist Previous papers 2018, aspirants have to look at the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. For that, visit our blog www.govrecruitment.com.
How To Download DHS Assam Pharmacist Admit Card 2018
Download your JKSSB Supervisor Admit Card 2018 from here. Below steps will be helpful for you to download www.ssbjk.in Junior Stenographer & Jr Assistant Admit Card 2018 easily. Postulants can also get JKSSB Junior Stenographer Call Letter from the direct link given below.
Steps for Downloading DHS Assam Pharmacist Admit Card 2018
- First of all, You must visit the DHS Assam’s portal, i.e. www.dhs.assa.gov.in
- The Directorate of Health Service, Assam home page appears on display.
- Now, find DHS Assam Jr Assistant Admit Card Download 2018 link.
- Next, click on that link to open the login page.
- Fill up the mandatory fields with all the login credentials.
- Then, verify the filled details and click the submit button.
- Finally, your DHS Assam Radiographer Admit Card 2018 will be available.
- Download it to take the print out.
- At Last, keep your Assam Lab Technician Call Letter safely for future reference.
Details Printed On JKSSB JE Admit Card 2018
- Name of Candidate
- Exam Conducting Board Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father/ Mother Name
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Date of Birth.
- Enrollment Number
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
- Test Venue
- Reporting Time.
- Exam Centre Code.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Space for candidate’s Signature
Required Documents for DHS Assam Jr Assistant Exam 2018
Besides DHS Assam Pharmacist Admit Card 2018, applicants are required have to carry any one of the following valid Identity documents/ Proofs to the test venue. The list of id proofs to carry is listed below.
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License