DFSL Maharashtra Syllabus: DFSL has released a notification to recruit Scientific Assistant jobs 2018. So people who are eagerly waiting for these Scientific Assistant jobs can go through the article and read carefully before going to apply for DFSL Jobs 2018. You can also search for Latest Employment News and all Central Government Jobs in GovRecruitment. In this page, we are here to upload subject wise Maharashtra DFSL Scientific Assistant Syllabus. In this, we are daily updating the DFSL Government jobs that belong to any state in our country. If you people also have to get a DFSL notification on daily updates, please make our webiste as your bookmarks. Then you will get any DFSL job requirements that we are updating here. If you people are preparing for Govt Jobs then, we are giving the Daily GK and Current Affairs.
So, we are suggested you go through this Syllabus of DFSL and learn a lot of things about the DFSL Scientific Assistant Exam 2018. Are you already applied for DFSL Recruitment 2018 notification? Then you are may be in search of the DFSL Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2018 and Exam pattern. Then you are at a correct place to get the topic wise Maharashtra Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratory Syllabus for the sake of candidtaes who applied for DFSL Exam 2018. DFSL Maharashtra Syllabus 2018 is very important for the candidates who are going to start their exam preparation. Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratory Senior Lab Assistant Syllabus 2018 is given here so people who are going to start their DFSL preparation then you can go through this article.
- 1 DFSL Maharashtra Syllabus – Overview
- 1.1 Mumbai DFSL Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Download DFSL Maharashtra Syllabus 2018
- 1.2.1 DFSL Senior Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus – General Awareness
- 1.2.2 Mumbai DFSL Scientific Assistant Syllabus – Logical Reasoning
- 1.2.3 DFSL Maharashtra Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.2.4 महाराष्ट्र डीएफएसएल पाठ्यक्रम – General English
- 1.2.5 DFSL Peon Syllabus 2018
- 1.2.6 Mumbai DFSL Senior Lab Attendant Syllabus– Chemistry
- 1.2.7 DFSL Maharashtra Syllabus – Physics
- 1.2.8 Click here for DFSL Mumbai Scientific Assistant Syllabus PDF
DFSL Maharashtra Syllabus – Overview
|Name of Organisation||Maharashtra Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratory (DFSL Maharashtra)|
|Number of Posts||140 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Scientific Assistant, Senior Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, Peon, Driver, & other|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Exam Date||27th April 2018|
|Results Status||30th April 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination, Personal Interview|
Mumbai DFSL Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern
Maharashtra Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratory Exam pattern is essential for the Aspirants who are starting their preparation. After applying for the Mumbai DFSL Lab Attendant jobs. Then everyone is looking for a way to download or learn DFSL Exam Pattern and DFSL Scientific Assistant Syllabus. Moreover, We are providing DFSL Driver Exam Pattern and Syllabus here. You can also get a PDf download of the Syllabus of DFSL jobs. Meanwhile, By using this DFSL exam pattern applicants can know the duration of the examination. You candidates can also search for the Exam Results of DFSL on our website.
|S. No||Subject Name||Type of Exam|
|1.||General Awareness||Objective type of questions|
Download DFSL Maharashtra Syllabus 2018
Are you applied for DFSL Exam 2018? Then you must search for DFSL Scientific Assistant Syllabus in various sites. If yes, here we provide DFSL Syllabus 2018 in pdf format. Candidates can get subject wise DFSL Syllabus 2018 in the below section. Use above all given material to easily crack the DFSL exam. Just click on the below given link to download this DFSL Scientific Assistant Syllabus. In the first place, bookmark this website for Latest Govt Jobs Updates.
DFSL Senior Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus – General Awareness
- Knowledge of current events.
- Scientific observations.
- Indian Culture.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Economic issues in India.
- National news (current).
- Famous Places in India.
- International issues.
- Geography of India.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- Science and innovation.
- Political Science.
- World organizations.
- History of India.
Mumbai DFSL Scientific Assistant Syllabus – Logical Reasoning
- Number Ranking.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Mental Ability.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Number Series.
DFSL Maharashtra Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Compound Interest.
- Allegations & Mixtures.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats & Streams.
- Time & Work.
- Simple Interest.
- Problems on squares, cubes.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Profit & Loss.
- Number System.
- Time & Distance.
- Fundamental Operations.
- Least Common Multiple (LCM) & Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Permutations & Combinations.
महाराष्ट्र डीएफएसएल पाठ्यक्रम – General English
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Para Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spelling Test.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Arrangement.
DFSL Peon Syllabus 2018
- Remote Sensing.
- Environmental Basics.
- Applied Geology.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Soil and Water Conservation.
- Water Resources.
- Climate Science.
- Earth Science.
- Agricultural Engineering.
Mumbai DFSL Senior Lab Attendant Syllabus– Chemistry
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Bio-inorganic Chemistry.
- Structure and Bonding.
- Chemistry of Transition Elements.
- Organic Synthesis.
- Analytical techniques.
- Acids and Bases.
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Inorganic reaction mechanism.
DFSL Maharashtra Syllabus – Physics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Mathematical Methods.
- Experimental Physics.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.