- 1 DFCCIL Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 DFCIL Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Delhi DFCCIL Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Important Dates for DFCCIL 2016 Exam
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying DFCCIL Recruitment for Various Posts
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for DFCCIL Recruitment 2016
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 DFCCIL Offers Pay Scale
- 1.9 Download the Notification Pdf for DFCCIL Recruitment 2016
- 1.10 Latest Updates for DFCCIL Previous Papers
- 1.11 Download DFCCIL Previous Papers are here
DFCCIL Recruitment 2016
DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification has been published recently through Advt.No. 01/2016. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has released the Notification for the recruitment of 282 Vacancies of Assistant Manager, Executives, Jr. Executives (Skilled Staff/Technicians) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts to be filled. Candidates who have been waiting to join Central Government Jobs in Delhi can grab this latest opportunity. Interested contenders may apply for these posts released under DFCCIL MTS Recruitment 2016 through Online from 30th January 2016 to 13th February 2016.
The Candidates should check the information once before applying for the DFCCIL Recruitment includes the Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Application Fees etc are discussed below. Applicants can also get the details of DFCCIL Notification from the Official Website .i.e www.dfccil.gov.in
Other Important Details About Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India
DFCCIL is known as Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India. DFCCIL is a public sector unit founded in the year 2006. The headquarters are located in New Delhi. The company works under the Ministry of Railways. DFCCL has been registered as a company under the Companies Act 1956. Mainly the organization works for undertaking Planning, Development, and Mobilization of Financial Resources. The DFCCIL is also working for construction, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India
DFCIL Vacancy Details
DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for filling up the vacancies of 282 Asst Manager, MTS, Executive posts. The details regarding the DFCCIL post-wise availability of vacancies are enlisted below.
Total No. of Posts: 282 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Manager (Signal and Telecommunication)||04|
|2.||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||05|
|3.||Assistant Manager (HR)||02|
|4.||Assistant Manager (Opt)||01|
|7.||Executive (Signal and Telecommunication)||26|
|8.||Executive (Opt) Station Master and Controller||14|
|9.||Junior Executive (Grade-III) /Civil (Artisan)||18|
|10.||Junior Executive (Grade-III) /Electrical||10|
|11.||MTS (Grade-IV) (Civil)/Trackman||18|
|12.||MTS (Grade-IV) (Operating)||87|
|13.||MTS (Grade-IV) (Electrical)||07|
|14.||MTS (Grade-IV) (S&T)||05|
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2016 Details
The Details about the Delhi DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 are listed below have a look.
Name of the Organization: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL).
Name of the Posts: Assistant Manager, Executive & MTS Posts.
No. of Posts: 282 Posts.
Official Website: www.dfccil.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: All Over India.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi DFCCIL Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are willing to apply for this Asset Manager, Executive & MTS Jobs released under DFCCIL MTS Recruitment 2016 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification.
Education Qualification for DFCCIL MTS Recruitment 2016
- For Assistant Manager Post: Candidates should have done Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Microprocessor / TV Engineering / Fiber Optic Communication / Telecommunication / Communication / Sound & TV Engineering / Industrial Control / Electronic Instrumentation / Industrial Electronics / Applied Electronics / Digital Electronics / Power Electronics / Information Science / Information Technology / Computer Application / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- For Assistant Manager Post: Aspirants should posses Degree in Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunications / Electronics / Electrical Power Systems / Electronics and Communications / Electronics and Video Engineering / Instrumentation & Control / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical / Production / Production Technology / Industrial Engineering from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- For Assistant Manager (HR) Post: Contenders should have 2 years Full-time MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM in Personnel Management/HR or MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM with specialization in Personnel Management/HR with not less than 60% marks in aggregate, from an Institute approved by AICTE.
- For Assistant Manager (Opt.) Post: Aspirants should have done MBA in Marketing/Business Operation/Customer Relation/ Finance from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- For Multi Tasking Staff (Gr.-IV) (Civil)/Trackman, Operating, Electrical, S& T Posts: Candidates should have done ITI or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT with not less than 60% mark in aggregate in ITI or NAC as the case may be. Candidates appearing/or awaiting results of ITI/NAC on the closing date of application are NOT eligible to apply.
Refer DFCCIL Recruitment Official Website for post wise qualification.
Age Limit for DFCCIL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016
- For Remaining Posts (Sno 1 to 10) Age Limit between 18 – 30 Years.
- For MTS posts (Sno 11 to 14) Age Limit between 18 – 33 Years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per Corporation Norms.
Important Dates for DFCCIL 2016 Exam
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications: 30-01-2016.
- Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of Online Registration: 13-02-2016.
- Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India: 16-02-2016 (Closing hours of Business)
- Last date for completion of Step-2 of on-line registration and closing of registration: 19-02-2016.
- The date for Computer Based Test (CBT): 05/06-03-2016.
Procedure for Applying DFCCIL Recruitment for Various Posts
Eligible Applicants may apply for the DFCCIL posts through the prescribed format along with the other necessary documents on or before 13th February 2016 (Step I Registration) and on or before 19th February 2016 (Step II Registration) by visiting the official website www.dfccil.gov.in
DFCCIL Delhi Online Application
Selection Procedure for DFCCIL Recruitment 2016
Candidates selection process will be done by the DFCCIL Organization based on the performance in the
- Written Test Computer Based Test (CBT).
Candidates applying for Delhi DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 should be paid through online mode in the form of Challan at any branch of the State Bank of India.
- For Assistant Manager Post: Rs.1000 (One Thousand rupee).
- For Executive post: Rs.900 (Nine Hundred rupee).
- For Jr. Executive Post: Rs.700 (seven hundred).
- For MTS post: Rs.500 (five hundred rupees).
- For ST/SC/EX Service and PH candidates: No fee.
DFCCIL Offers Pay Scale
- For Assistant Manager post: Rs. 24900/- – Rs.50500/-
- For Executive post: Rs.12600 – Rs. 32500/-
- For Junior Executive post: Rs.10000/- – Rs.25000/-
- For Multi Tasking Staff post: Rs. 6000/- – Rs.12000/-
Download the Notification Pdf for DFCCIL Recruitment 2016
Latest Updates for DFCCIL Previous Papers
Here we are providing DFCCIL Previous papers for downloading. Download DFCCIL previous papers for Assistant Manager, MTS, Jr Executive posts from our website www.govrecruitment.com
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.