- 1 Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Delhi High Court Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Vacancy 2019
- 1.3 Latest Delhi HC Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee For Delhi High Court Careers 2019
- 1.5 Selection Procedure For Delhi HC Jr Judicial Assistant Jobs 2019
- 1.6 Important Dates for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Delhi High Court Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 Online Process To Apply for Delhi HC Vacancies 2019
- 1.9 Download Delhi HC Jr Judicial Assistant Notification 2019
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
Hello Readers!!! Candidates can apply For 60 Jr. Judicial Assistant (Technical) Vacancies @ delhihighcourt.nic.in. Delhi High Court is going to recruit Jr. Judicial Assistant (Technical) through Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply this Recruitment can apply Online on its Official website delhihighcourt.nic.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
Applicants who want to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 can apply for Jr Judicial Asst posts before the last date. Interested candidates can apply for various posts. Check out the below sections to know the eligibility conditions and other details. Also, Refer our page to download the Syllabus and previous papers from here. Also, Bookmark for regular updates.
Delhi High Court Notification 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Delhi High Court|
|Post Name||Junior Judicial Assistant|
|Job Category||State Government jobs|
|Start Date||4th January 2019|
|Last Date||23rd January 2019|
Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Vacancy 2019
Individuals who are looking for Delhi Government Jobs can apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 should apply for Delhi HC Jr Judicial Assistant Vacancies 2019.
Post Name: Junior Judicial Assistant
Total No Of Vacancies: 60.
Latest Delhi HC Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ M.Tech. with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by AICTE and/or institutions affiliated to recognized universities.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 – 27 years (As on 1/01/2018)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||15 years for SC/ ST candidates
13 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PH candidates
Application Fee For Delhi High Court Careers 2019
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan. Candidates need to pay the examination fee through online only.
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD||₹150|
Selection Procedure For Delhi HC Jr Judicial Assistant Jobs 2019
The Officials will conduct the following screening rounds to the applied candidates of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019.
- Written Test
Important Dates for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04 Jan 2019 from 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23 Jan 2019 til 11:00 PM|
|Last date for the creation of New login for online registration||23 Jan 2019 til 10:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||23 Jan 2019 til 11:00 PM|
Delhi High Court Offers Pay Scale
The officials will provide the best packages to the final shortlisted candidates as given below. As per the notification, applicants is 5th Level of Pay- a matrix of 7th CPC. To know further details, Refer to the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 pdf.
Online Process To Apply for Delhi HC Vacancies 2019
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/open_position.asp.
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.