- 1 Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Delhi High Court Personal Asst Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Delhi High Court Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest Delhi HC Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for Delhi High Court Careers 2018
- 1.5 Important Dates for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered By Delhi High Court
- 1.7 Selection Process for Delhi HC Personnel Assistant Jobs 2018
- 1.8 How To Apply For Delhi High Court Vacancies 2018
- 1.9 Download Delhi High Court Notification 2018
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018
Good News for the Latest Government Job seekers of Delhi. Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 is out now. Interested candidates from Delhi can apply online for 35 Personnel Assistant vacancies. As per the rules, participants must apply through online only. Commencement of Online application starts on 22nd September 2018. And, The final date for Delhi HC Personal Asst Application Form is 12th October 2018. Also, Check eligibility, pay scale, selection process, and other required details from the following sections of this govrecruitment page.
The High Court of Delhi was established on 31 October 1966. The High Court of Delhi was established with four judges. They were Chief Justice K. S. Hegde, Justice I. D. Dua, Justice H. R. Khanna and Justice S. K. Kapur. Individuals who are willing to work for Delhi HC can apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018. Also, Download and practice the Delhi HC Personnel Assistant Syllabus 2018 pdf for free of cost.
Delhi High Court Personal Asst Notification 2018 – Overview
The Department of Delhi High Court is receiving online applications from eligible participants for 35 Personal Assistant vacant positions. So, Those who are searching for Delhi Government Jobs can apply as early as possible before the deadline. Further details can get from the prescribed tabular format.
|Organization Name||Delhi High Court|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Delhi High Court Vacancy 2018 Details
Applicants for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 must know the vacancy details. to save your valuable time, We had provided the postwise vacancy details in the given below the table. Interested candidates can also, download the Syllabus and previous papers from our page www.govrecruitment.com.
Post Name: Personal Assistant
Total No Of Vacancies: 35.
Postwise Vacancy Details:
|Category||No. of Post|
Latest Delhi HC Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Are you willing to work as a Personal Assistant in Delhi High Court? Then you should satisfy the below eligibilities and age limits as per the advertisement Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018.
Graduate from a recognized University and having the speed of not less than 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in typing (English) on Computer with knowledge of Computer.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
Application Fee for Delhi High Court Careers 2018
Candidates applying for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 should pay the application fee which is mandatory and non-refundable. Applicants who did not pay the application fee, their application forms might be rejected.
- General/OBC – Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 150/-
Important Dates for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 Sep 2018 at 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12 Oct 2018 till 11:59 PM|
|Last date for filling Online Application Form and/or making payment through Debit Card / Internet Banking||12 Oct 2018 till 11:59 PM|
Pay Scale Offered By Delhi High Court
The Officials of Delhi HC will give the best packages to the final shortlisted candidates. Also, You may receive the other allowances as per the government rules.
Selection Process for Delhi HC Personnel Assistant Jobs 2018
The Government of Delhi High Court is going to conduct the following various screening rounds to the applied candidates for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Written Examination
How To Apply For Delhi High Court Vacancies 2018
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/.
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Download Delhi High Court Notification 2018