- 1 Delhi Govt Teacher Recruitment 2018
- 2 NCT of Delhi Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 3 NCT Delhi Teacher Vacancy 2018 – Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For NCT Delhi Recruitment 2018
- 5 Important Dates for Delhi Teacher notification 2018
- 6 Pay Scale For DSSSB NCT – PGT & TGT Recruitment 2018
- 7 Selection Process for Delhi Assistant Teachers NCT Jobs 2018
- 8 How to Fill NCT Delhi Teachers Application Form 2018
- 9 Download NCT Delhi Assistant Teacher Notification 2018
Delhi Govt Teacher Recruitment 2018
Delhi Govt Teacher Recruitment 2018: The National Capital Territory of Delhi has published a Latest Employment News for Delhi Faculty Recruitment 2018. The Department of Social Welfare has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, and Post Graduate Teacher Posts. The recruitment is being done for filling up 92 Special Teachers in Deaf & Dumb Schools, Schools of Mentally Retarded Children and Blind Schools. Eligible applicants who are looking for a Govt Jobs in Delhi can apply for Delhi TGT Recruitment 2018.
Applicants who had a dream of becoming a lecturer here we are updating the latest Teaching Jobs in Delhi. Department of Social Welfare Delhi announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate, B.Ed, Any Post Graduate for the position of Assistant Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher. Interested candidates who possess necessary eligibility qualification can apply for Delhi Govt Jobs of latest Delhi Teacher Recruitment 2018, on or before 07 December. The engagement will be on contractual basis for a period of one year. More information regarding the application procedure, eligibility criteria, no. of vacant posts are given as below.
NCT of Delhi Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Department of Social Welfare Delhi|
|No. of vacancy||92|
|Name of Posts||TGT, PGT & Assistant Teacher Posts|
|Application Submission Starting Date||21st Nov 2018|
|Application Submission Closing Date||07th Dec 2018|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
NCT Delhi Teacher Vacancy 2018 – Details
National Capital Territory of Delhi is going to hire 92 faculty members for various schools under the Social welfare of Delhi. Postulants have glance look over the total vacancies for various schools and it is clearly described in the below section as per the official notification.
- No. of Vacancies: 92
- Name of Posts: TGT, PGT and Assistant Teacher Posts.
School wise Vacancy Details:
In Deaf & Dumb Schools:
- Post Graduate Teacher(PGT) – 14
- Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) – 23
- Assistant Teacher(AT) – 44
In Blind School:
- Post Graduate Teacher(PGT) – 02
- Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) – 04
- Assistant Teacher(AT) – 03
In a school of Mentally Retarded Children:
- Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) – 02
Eligibility Criteria For NCT Delhi Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification Delhi Teachers Vacancy 2018
Applicants must Pass 12th class passed (and). 02 years Diploma in Special Education, Masters Degree or its equivalent degree in the concerned subject.B.Ed from the recognized Organization/Board.
Age Limit for Delhi Teachers Jobs 2018
Candidates’ age must be PGT post applicants is 36 years, for remaining two posts maximum age is 35 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
Important Dates for Delhi Teacher notification 2018
- Application Submission Starting Date – 21st Nov 2018
- Application Submission Closing Date – 07th Dec 2018
Pay Scale For DSSSB NCT – PGT & TGT Recruitment 2018
Applicants who are selected for Delhi Govt Teacher Recruitment will get the below mentioned pay scale per month.
- Selected candidates as PGT will get Rs.47600/-
- For Selected candidates as TGT will get Rs.44900/-
- Selected candidates as AT will get Rs.35400/-
Selection Process for Delhi Assistant Teachers NCT Jobs 2018
The selection process for Delhi Govt Teacher Recruitment 2018 will be based on the Applicant Performance in the Personal Interview.
How to Fill NCT Delhi Teachers Application Form 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website delhi.gov.in and send their application form on or before 07.12.2018. The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
Steps to Fill Delhi PGT, TGT & AT Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website www.delhi.gov.in
- Download the NCT Delhi Teacher Notification 2018
- Read the complete notification and be sure on eligibility
- Download the application form which is attached to the notification
- Fill the application form correctly
- Attach the documents to the application form as mentioned on the notification
- Send the duly signed Application form to below postal address
Office of Deputy Director,
Delhi Gate, Delhi.