- 1 Daman Diu Administration Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Daman & Diu Administration Recruitment Notification Overview
- 1.2 Daman Diu Administration Recruitment 2017 Job Vacancies Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Daman & Diu Administration Clerk Secretary Jobs
- 1.4 Pay Scales for Clerk Secretary Posts in Daman & Diu Administration Notification
- 1.5 Application Fee for Daman Diu Administration Jobs
- 1.6 Application Process for Daman & Diu Clerk Secretary Posts
- 1.7 Download Daman & Diu Administration Clerk Job Notification
Daman Diu Administration Recruitment 2017
U.T. Administration of Daman & Diu has recently announced a Job advertisement. Daman Diu Administration Recruitment 2017 Notification is to recruit the Central Government Jobs in 27 Job Vacancies. Various posts include Lower Division Clerk, Student Section Clerk, Hostel Rector, Panchayat Secretary. Eligible Candidates can apply for these Latest Government Jobs. Interested Candidates have to apply online for these Job Vacancies through the official website www.daman.nic.in, before the last date 30.09.2017.
Staff Selection Board is to ensure a uniform and transparent process and procedures for recruitment of all categories of posts under the Administration of Daman & Diu through an autonomous body. SSB also provides fair opportunities to all the candidates and for matters connected with. The Posts advertised by the Personnel Department, Daman vide previously shall be treated cancelled. Candidates shall apply again and have to clear the typing test.
Daman & Diu Administration Recruitment Notification Overview
|Organization Name||Daman & Diu UT Administration, Daman|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary, Hostel Rector etc|
|Number of Posts||27|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Skill Test, Interview|
Daman Diu Administration Recruitment 2017 Job Vacancies Details
Daman & Diu Administration has announced a good number of Job vacancies in various positions.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Student Section Clerk, Hostel Rector-cum-Cashier||16|
|2||Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Panchayat Secretary, Cashier||11|
Eligibility Criteria for Daman & Diu Administration Clerk Secretary Jobs
Before filling the online application candidate shall check for his/her eligibility.
- Candidate must be a 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from Recognized Board / University.
- He / She shall possess Typing Skill of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Minimum Age: Not Less 18 years
- Maximum Age: Not exceeding 27 years
Age relaxation to the applicable candidates as per the Daman & Diu UT Rules and Regulations.
Pay Scales for Clerk Secretary Posts in Daman & Diu Administration Notification
Daman & Diu Union Territory Administration offers the following pay scale for the selected candidates. Pay scales are very attractive.
- Pre-revised: PB-1 Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
- Revised pay: Matrix level-2 of Rs.19900-63200.
Application Fee for Daman Diu Administration Jobs
- Candidates applying for the LDC, Student Section Clerk, Hostel Rector, Cashier, Panchayat Secretary etc., Job vacancies shall pay Rs.100/- for each Job Vacancy.
- If the applicant applies for both Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli, He/she shall pay Rs.200/-
Application Process for Daman & Diu Clerk Secretary Posts
- Candidate shall first logon to the official Website i.e., www.daman.nic.in.
- Click on Jobs & Vacancies.
- Find ” Job Advertisements Published For Daman Latest”.
- Click on the Link.
- Download, read and understand the Notification for LDC and etc., posts.
- Check the eligibility conditions.
- Next, Click on the Online Application link.
- Complete filling the relevant information in the relevant fields.
- Attach the necessary documents, Photograph etc during application process.
- Submit the Online Application. Save the submitted online application for future purpose.
Download Daman & Diu Administration Clerk Job Notification
Click here to download the Daman & Diu Administration Notification