Current Affairs Today are on this page. Aspirants who are looking for today’s current affairs can check below sections. It’s essential to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs which will help you to increase your knowledge.
If you are planning for any government, competitive exam or an interview preparation, you have to know Latest Current Affairs. Individuals keep visiting our website www.govrecruitment.com for more Current Affairs. Aspirants can practice daily GK quiz on our site.
Current Affairs Today – 17th December 2017
Current Affairs: National
- The Haryana government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Airports Authority of India.
- The Union Government is planning to merge phase I and phase II for Ken-Betwa interlinking river (ILR) project.
- In Delhi, the NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) has launched the Atal Tinkering Lab’s Community Day.
- 4th India-Australia-Japan Trilateral Dialogue is hosted by the Foreign Secretary S. Jaishankar with Trade of Australia Ms. Frances Adamson and Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs of Japan Mr. Shinsuke J. Sugiyamab in New Delhi.
- Mumbai Metro has launched a new security app called ‘Secucare,’ for raising the alarm to ensure passengers’ safety which can be downloaded on Android and IOS platforms.
- The winter session of Parliament meetings begins with Prime Minister Narendra Modi urging all political parties to prolong co-operation for smooth conduct and pressing for a “national consensus” on the issue of simultaneous elections in the country.
Current Affairs: International
- Google announced that it is going to open a research lab focused on Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Beijing, China to improve their market in China.
- The 11th World Trade Organization (WTO) Ministerial Conference (MC11) held in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The Conference was attended by Minister Susana Malcorra of Argentina.
- Sri Lanka becomes the 163rd nation to agree to the anti-personnel mine ban convention, fulfilling the pledge it made last year to join the international community in supporting the continuing landmine clearance programme, the foreign ministry.
- Norway is the world’s first country to shut down national broadcasts of its FM network by moving its transition to digital radio.
Current Affairs: Sports
- From Asian Boxing Confederation, world youth champion Sachin Siwach was named as best youth boxer of the year 2017 after winning an online poll conducted by the continental body. Sachin Siwach enrolled 36.2 % votes in this category.
- Jitesh Singh Deo from Lucknow was declared the Mr. India pageant winner of 2017 which was held in Mumbai.
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan is giving union government jobs to the international medal winners of individual and team competitions.
Current Affairs: Business
- Walt Disney has allowed buying the most of Century Fox’s business for $52.4bn.
- Rupee soars up 30 Paise in BJP poll prospects.
These are the Top Current Affairs of 16th December 2017. You can also check 2017 Current Affairs on our website www.govrecruitment.com.