Current Affairs 9 February 2018: Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 9 February 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s essential to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 9 February 2018
Current Affairs: National
- For the first time, the Maharashtra government is going to organize a wine festival that aims to promote agro and wine tourism in the state.
- FM Arun Jaitley said that Rs. 10 coin production halted for some time because there is enough stock and there is no likely demand for coins in the country.
- Call for a statewide bandh in Andhra Pradesh for not allocating funds to the state in the Union Budget 2018 which were promised during the state separation time.
- Women in Madhya Pradesh village ‘Jhabua’ set up a sanitary pad manufacturing unit and produce 600 to 900 pads per month and earning Rs. 600 to Rs. 900 rupees. Initially, she got so many hurdles from her family and villagers, but finally, she made it possible.
- Bengaluru-based food delivery startup Swiggy raised $100 million in Series F funding round led by media conglomerate Naspers and Chinese e-commerce company Meituan-Dianping.
You can also check: GK Quiz 9 February 2018
Current Affairs: International
- Bangladesh court said that Bangladesh Ex-PM Khaleda Zia jailed for five years in a corruption case.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s younger sister, Kim Yo-jong is the first person in his family to visit South Korea.
- Chinese cops have glasses with facial recognition facility to find out suspects in the heavy crowd also.
- Russian capital city Moscow witnessed its heaviest snowfall in over 100 years as one-month worth snow fallen in only two days.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- A software engineer arrested in Mumbai for making fake twitter id of Sachin Tendulkar’s daughter Sara Tendulkar and positioned offensive comments against NCP chief Sharad Pawar.
- Actor Paresh Rawal while speaking about Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s biopic said that who can play Modi ji character better than him. And he also added that this might sound pompous because I love him.
- Indian cricketer Dhoni becomes the first Indian and 4th all over the world to effect 400 ODI dismissals in the third ODI against South Africa.
- India captain Virat Kohli broke all the records by slamming 160*(159) against South Africa. This is the highest score by an Indian in an ODI in South Africa.
Current Affairs: Business
- Singapore’s Deputy PM Tharman Shanmugaratnam said that there is no substantial reason to ban cryptocurrency trading in the country.
- The wealth of billionaire couple Dinesh and Jyoti Nandwana, promoters of fintech firm Vakrangee, lose $2 billion in seven trading sessions.
- The government created Goods and Services Tax (GST) avoidance amounting to ₹5.7 crore in 16 cases in first five months of the ongoing fiscal 2018.
- The government said that only three Air India group entities are getting profit.
Download Current Affairs 9 February 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can just click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
9 February 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 9 February 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.