Current Affairs 8 February 2018: Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 8 February 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 8 February 2018
Current Affairs: National
- The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, to inaugurate the Mahamastakabhisheka Mahotsav 2018 of Gommateshwara Bhagwan Sri Bahubali Swami in Karnataka at Shravanabelagola 7th February 2018.
- The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy under ‘Development of Solar Cities’ scheme sanctioned 60 Cities including 13 Pilot and 5 Model Cities up to 12th Five-year Plan period.
- The Haryana government launched ‘Gobardhan Yojana’ scheme for the sake of farmers. The main aim of this move is to increase organic the manure and cow urine.
- Mumbai airport becomes world’s busiest single-runway airport by handling 980 arrivals and take-offs in 24 hours. Gatwick, the U.K runways are the second-largest airports.
- Ride-sharing company Uber joined with union ministry of road transport and highways in an effort to reduce the rod accidents in the country.
You can also check: GK Quiz 8 February 2018
Current Affairs: International
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s younger sister, Kim Yo-jong, become the first member of the Kim dynasty to visit South Korea when she attends the opening ceremony of the 2018 Winter Olympics.
- Indian princess Sophia Alexandra Duleep Singh honored with a Royal Mail stamp of the UK to mark the centenary of the suffragette movement.
- Former Pakistan President and husband of late PM Benazir Bhutto, Asif Ali Zardari said that Bhutto and former Indian PM Rajiv Gandhi were ready to resolve the Kashmir dispute.
- US National Weather Service (NWS) sent a false tsunami warning on Tuesday.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- 14-year-old Gauravi Singhvi from Udaipur swam a distance of 48 kilometers in 9 hours 22 minutes from Juhu Beach to the Gateway of India in Mumbai.
- 30 years old wicketkeeper-batsman Abid Ali threw the highest score by a Pakistani in List A cricket by breaking 209* for 156 balls in a one-day match.
- Actor Salman Khan to launch Warina Hussain as the lead actress opposite his brother-in-law Aayush Sharma in his coming production ‘Loveratri ‘ film.
- Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari said that he requested actor Akshay Kumar to be the brand ambassador for the government road safety awareness campaign.
Current Affairs: Business
- Niti Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant’s proposal to extend the tenure got approval from the government till June 30, 2019.
- The UK’s Lloyds Banking Group banned its customers from buying cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litcoin using credit cards as they fear for falling value could leave it with huge debt.
- Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) Chairman Sushil Chandra said that salaried employees are the best taxpayers in the country and deserve better treatment.
- The government revealed that the Income Tax Department receives 15 to 25 lakh Permanent Account Number (PAN) applications.
Download Current Affairs 8 February 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can simply click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
8 February 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 8 February 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.