Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 7 January 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 7 January 2018
Rooftop parties, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, External Affairs Minister, ASEAN, US President Donald Trump, Lok Sabha proposed Consumer Protection Bill 2018, Telangana Urban Development Minister KTR, low-budget Indian GOA tourists, Ivanka Tup are the topics that are covered in Current Affairs 7 January 2018. Check daily Current Affairs here and practice GK Quiz also.
Current Affairs: National
- New Delhi Municipal Council banned rooftop parties at upscale areas like Lutyens in New Delhi. Those who violate this rule will face immediate cancellation of their license.
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee unveiled the official emblem ‘Biswa Bangla’ logo of the state government. This logo is developed by Mamata Banerjee herself.
- Sushma Swaraj, External Affairs Minister, urged the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to establish consultation and recommend ways to improve maritime, commercial, educational, and cultural cooperation with India.
- Lok Sabha proposed Consumer Protection Bill, 2018 through which celebrities supporting misleading advertisements will have to pay ₹50 lakh penalty and complete a 3-year ban.
- Telangana Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao inaugurated India’s first park for the Differently Abled.
- Goa Town and Country Planning Minister Vijai Sardesai said that state should become expensive so avoid low-budget Indian tourists.
Current Affairs: International
- North Korea’s Missile, Hwasong-12 an Intermediate-Range Ballistic Missile (IRBM), whose launch failed last year was launched again. Now it crashed into its own Tokchon city.
- US President Donald Trump has a plan to start Oil and Gas drilling near all Countries of the World.
- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro to issue $5.9 billion in oil-backed cryptocurrency.
- Turkey’s State Religious Affairs Body said that boys and girls are allowed to marry from the age of 12 and 9 respectively according to Islamic law.
- The US and South Korea agreed to not conduct any joint military exercise during the Winter Olympics.
Current Affairs: Sports & Entertainment
- Actress Meryl Streep wants Ivanka Trump to speak on sexual harassment.
- As per reports, actress Sonam Kapoor and her rumored boyfriend Anand Ahuja will get married this April in Jodhpur.
- The eighth season of ‘Game of Thrones’, will air the last session of this series in 2019.
- Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar said that the country could spend 2% less on defense and woman should get sanitary napkins for free.
- Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh becomes the tenth highest wicket-taker in Test cricket.
Current Affairs: Business
- ‘Android.banker.A9480’ malware targets more than 232 banking apps which include SBI, HDFC, and IDBI among others.
- The budget session of Parliament will begin from 29th January and the Union Budget 2018 will be ready by February 1.
- Ripple’s Co-founder Chris Larsen is richer than the Google founders due to his CryptoCurrency.
- American chipmaker Intel shares decreased by 2%.
These are the Top Current Affairs 7 January 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.