Current Affairs 7 February 2018: Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 7 February 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 7 February 2018
Current Affairs: National
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) directed all states to start its initiative Blissful Hygienic Offering to God (BHOG) to provide safer prasad at religious places.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat spend ₹68.5 lakh government fund for refreshments and snacks for guests in the office.
- The Ministry of External Affairs advised Indian citizens to suspend all travel to the Maldives until further notice comes out. The ministry also adviced Indians in the Maldives to stay alert and avoid public gatherings.
- Nepal’s last monarch Gyanendra Shah visit Odisha as A Chief Guest to the International Gau Sambardhana Mahotsav and lay a foundation stone for a Gaumata Mandir.
- India successfully test-fired the indigenously developed nuclear-capable Agni-1 ballistic missile which was inducted into service in 2004 from the Abdul Kalam Island off Odisha coast.
You can also check: GK Quiz 7 February 2018
Current Affairs: International
- The UK government announced that it will double the health tax on visas from £200 per person per year to £400 to the country, and raising the travel document’s overall cost.
- An unnamed donor donated $5 million worth of Bitcoin to the US-based non-profit organization ‘Open Medicine Foundation’.
- On Monday, Maldives President Abdulla Yameen Abdul Gayoom declared a 15-day state of emergency amid the continuing political pressure in the country.
- The Nigerian Army declared victory over the Boko Haram militant group after defeating the militants’ stronghold Camp Zairo as a part of counter-insurgency operation DEEP PUNCH II.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- The Sanjay Leela Bhansali directorial ‘Padmaavat’ becomes Ranveer Singh’s first film to earn ₹200 crore.
- Actress Bhumi Pednekar and actor Vicky Kaushal featured in Forbes India’s ’30 under 30′ list.
- ‘Manikarnika’ is opposed by Sarva Bramhin group as Kangana Ranaut is going to play Jani Lakshmi Rani role in this film.
- Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman said that when he was thinking about to enter into Bollywood Music Industry somebody told him to change his name to become successful.
- Indian cricketers Jasprit Bumrah and Harmanpreet Kaur named in Forbes India 30 Under 30 achievers list.
Current Affairs: Business
- Former Finance Minister and Congress leader P Chidambaram said that Chief Economic Adviser Arvind Subramanian is a good doctor but NDA government is a bad patient.
- The UK’s Lloyds Banking Group ban all the transactions through their credit cards/ debit cards for the purchase of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
- In the 2018 Budget, the government divided into two equal parts to ₹437 crore under the Ministry of Heavy Industries.
Download Current Affairs 7 February 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can simply click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
7 February 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 7 February 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.