Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 6 January 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2017 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 6 January 2018
Current Affairs: National
- The Bank Infusion Plan got approval from the Parliament of India to spend Rs. 80,000 Crores. This funds will be used for Capital Infusion in Public Sector Banks.
- Kolkata Airport became the fifth Airport in India to facilitate 24* 7 landing facility.
- Telangana Government is in News for taking a rash decision of banning begging on streets of Hyderabad for 2 months. The ban began as a part of “preparing” the city for Global Entrepreneurship Summit, visited by Ivanka Trump.
- External Affairs Minister, Sushma Swaraj’s petition to include Hindi as the official language of India at UN met with opposition from Shashi Tharoor in Lok Sabha.
- Sabarimala made it mandatory for women visiting the Ayyappa temple to show their age proof.
Current Affairs: International
- The Foreign Minister of Pakistan vents out on the US in response to Donald Trump’s tweets and decided to stop giving funds to Pakistan. He used this opportunity to take a jab at India, stating that the US is now “speaking the language of India”.
- The Line of Control shared by India and Pakistan saw intense activity when the Indian Army detected and successfully diffused live bombs and Improvised Explosive Devices in the Rajouri District of Jammu and Kashmir.
- DRDO to create its own missiles. India, canceled a Rs, 3,100 crore deal with Israeli missile making organization Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, to “make missiles in India”.
Current Affairs: Sports & Entertainment
- Rajnikanth entered politics by declaring his entry on 31st December 2017. His website saw registration from 3 Lakh people in just 2 days, reflecting his massive popularity.
- Ram Gopal Varma joined Twitter again. He is well known for his outspoken and gutsy statements.
- The Cannes Film Festival 2018 will feature Cate Blanchett heading the jury at the film festival.
- Radhika Apte, who is starring in her new release ‘PadMan’ featuring Akshay Kumar and Sonam Kapoor slams reporters for speculating about the rivalry between her and Sonam.
Current Affairs: Business
- Vijay Mallya is declared as an offender in Foreign Exchange Regulation Act (FERA) by a court in Delhi.
- Cryptocurrency is slowly becoming very profitable. Ripple is now the World’s second largest Cryptocurrency, making it’s co-founder Chris Larsen richer than the co-founders of the tech giant- Google.
- The National Anti- Profiteering Authority is asked to “not- harass” businesses by the government. This is in response to the notices that were slapped by the authority to several business organizations as they were not implementing the decrease of tax burdens on customers, despite reduction by the government.
These are the Top Current Affairs 6 January 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.