Current Affairs 6 February 2018: Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 6 February 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 6 February 2018
Current Affairs: National
- PM Narendra Modi during a rally in Bangalore said that BJP’s Karnataka CM candidate BS Yeddyurappa who is a son of a farmer will work on farmer’s interest.
- Union Minister of Home Affairs Rajnath Singh said that government will remove any corrupted BJP minister like a fly from milk.
- Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal said that the state’s first-ever global investors summit ‘Advantage Assam’ received nearly ₹70,000 crore investment. It includes ONGC ₹13,000 crore investment and Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries ₹2,500 crore investment.
- NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar said that financial resources won’t be a constraint for the healthcare scheme introduced in the Union Budget 2018-19.
- Former Finance Minister and Congress leader P Chidambaram said the budget is not saving the economy from its current situation.
You can also check: GK Quiz 6 February 2018
Current Affairs: International
- Policemen in the Brevard County in Florida, US catch criminals ‘Wheel of Fugitive’ game for past two years.
- British TV presenter Piers Morgan slammed BBC for airing a lewd cartoon of him with US President Donald Trump without his permission.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin joked that he might become a combine driver if he loses the upcoming elections.
- 11 soldiers were killed and 13 others were injured in Pakistan in a suicide bomber attack at a military base.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- TV star Kylie Jenner announced her pregnancy and she blessed with a baby girl on February 1st. She said sorry to keep it secret as she wants to enjoy her pregnancy privately.
- Actress Deepika Padukone said ‘Padmaavat’ that its very happy and celebration time to know that ‘Padmaavat’ is the most expensive Indian film made with a female protagonist and this will give more courage to the female-centric and big budget film directors and producers.
- Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman’s ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ score included in the line-up planned for the Oscar Concert on February 28 in Los Angeles.
- The Ranveer Singh starrer ’83’ directed by Kabir Khan, movie based on India’s win in the 1983 Cricket World Cup, postponed its release date to August 30, 2019.
Current Affairs: Business
- Top US banks like JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Citigroup halt the purchases of cryptocurrencies with the credit card.
- CBDT Chairman Sushil Chandra said income tax department issued lakhs of notices to Bitcoin investors and trying to get taxes from these investors. He also said that income tax department issued a notice to the people who deposit 15lakhs and above during demonetization.
- As per New World Wealth reports, 7000 Indian millionaires moved aboard in 2017. India is in 2nd place and China is in first place with 10000millionaires.
Download Current Affairs 6 February 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can simply click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
6 February 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 6 February 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.