Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 5 January 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2017 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 5 January 2018
Current Affairs: National
- Today, state-owned gas business GAIL India Ltd said it has named as the country’s second-largest rooftop solar power plant in the country.
- According to HSBC Report, India’s growth rate is expected to stimulate over the coming year and is likely to improve further to 7.6 percent by 2019-20.
- Puducherry government launched a special police force with distinct blue-colored head gears, to guarantee the safety of visitors.
- Uttar Pradesh State police constable dies in an encounter with a criminal.
- Karnataka state government to buy 640 electric vehicles under the Centre’s FAME-India scheme.
- Preeti Sudan, Secretary of Health and Family Welfare has launched the Allied and Healthcare Professionals’ database portal.
- The Karnataka government announced that ‘Karnataka International Travel Expo’ event is going to held on 28th February 2018.
- The 171st Araadhanai Music Festival begins in Tamil Nadu. This festival is one of the Trinities of Carnatic music Saint Thyagaraja begins in Thiruvaiyaru, Tamil Nadu state.
Current Affairs: International
- Venezuela is to increase its minimum salary by 40 percent.
- According to scientists reports across the world, a quarter of the world’s land could become drier soon, even if global warming is limited to two degree Celsius.
- former Governor of Sri Lanka’s Central Bank Arjuna Mahendran is responsible for the bond scam.
- In remote northern Turkey, people used to communicate with the unusual and very efficient whistle language and entered the UNESCO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage.
- The central bank of Pakistan allows using the Chinese currency, Yuan for bilateral trade with China.
Current Affairs: Sports & Entertainment
- Mahesh Babu’s family vacation to Oman and the pictures of them have been shared by Namrata on her Instagram.
- G Sathiyan has become a highest-ranked player in India at the latest International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) rankings.
- Andy Murray is out of the Australian Open due to not recover from the hip injury.
Current Affairs: Business
- Rating agency Crisil launched an index to measure the foreign portfolio investors investments performance in the fixed-income market.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that Bitcoins or such crypto-currencies are not legal tenders and those indulging in such transactions are doing it at their own risk.
- Andhra Pradesh state Grameena Vikas Bank sttart it’s first desktop ATM at Kasibugga in Mandi Bazar of Warangal in Telangana state.
These are the Top Current Affairs 5 January 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.