Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 4 January 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2017 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 4 January 2018
Current Affairs: National
- India and Pakistan exchanged a list of nuclear installations and facilities under the Agreement on the Prohibition of Attack against Nuclear Installations.
- Vijay Keshav Gokhale takes charge as Foreign Secretary of India on 01st January 2018.
- A new species of blind fish is discovered in Meghalaya state by Zealand-based science journal Zootaxa.
- A 5 days festival, 2017 World Youth Forum was held In Egypt At Sharam El Shiekh.
- The Minister of Women & Child Development, Smt Maneka Sanjay Gandhi has launched an online portal NARI for the empowerment of Women.
- Under the controversial AFSPA, complete Nagaland was declared as “disturbed area” till June end.
- Andhra Pradesh state Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu has declared 2018 as Telugu promotion year.
- The three-day 78th session of the Indian History Congress started in Kolkata, West Bengal. The Indian History Congress had six sections those are Ancient India, Medieval India, Modern India, Countries Other than India, Archaeology and Contemporary India.
- A NASA photographer, Noel Kowsky, has captured the image of ISS Crossing Sun.
- The Lok Sabha on Tuesday passed a Bill to increase the salaries of the Supreme Court and High Court judges.
Current Affairs: International
- China has launched its first freight train to London which passes through Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland, Germany, Belgium & France over 12000 km.
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 3, 2018
- President Donald tweeted on Tuesday that he has a bigger and more powerful “nuclear button” than the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
- Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga takes charge as a prime minister for Malli.
Current Affairs: Sports & Entertainment
- Superstar and the second-highest paid actor in Asia after Jackie Chan, Rajani Kanth has announced his political arena in Tamil Nadu on 31st December 2018.
- Vidarbha bag maiden Ranji Trophy after hitting Delhi by nine wickets in India’s premier domestic tournament in Indore finals.
- Shooter Shahzad Rizvi won the Men’s 10m Air Pistol Gold at the 61st National Shooting Championship (NSCC), at the Karni Singh Shooting Range in New Delhi.
Current Affairs: Banking & Business
- The rupee climbs to a fresh 2-1/2 year high of 63.48 and rises up to 20 Paise on sliding dollar.
- According to a private sector survey, manufacturing activity accelerated to the fastest pace in five years in December.
- State Bank of India is set to open insolvency actions against at least a 12 defaulting companies including Videocon Industries after failing to recast their loans by the December deadline.
These are the Top Current Affairs 4 January 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.