Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 31 January 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 31 January 2018
Current Affairs: National
- The government on its annual Economic Survey said that India has 21 million unwanted people because of the couple who keep having children until they have a son.
- Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai winner wants to visit India and learned Hindi by watching Indian TV Channels.
- As per World Health Organisation reports, no Indian city has the standard air quality.
- Maharashtra government to spend ₹52.5 lakh to buy 855 four-wheeler bags for administrators, other officials, and reporters to carry budget documents with them.
- UIDAI CEO Ajay Bhushan Pandey said that Aadhaar card not really required Chip because it is a is a card-less digital identity.
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and President Ram Nath Kovind paid floral tribute to Mahatma Gandhi on his 70th death anniversary.
- Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar said that they are going to increase the coconut prices because wild monkeys damage the coconuts and this leading to a loss.
You can also check: GK Quiz 31 January 2018
Current Affairs: International
- Former England captain and Manchester United legend David Beckham launched his own new Miami-based football club in USA’s Major League Soccer (MLS) championship.
- Australia beat Afghanistan by six wickets to enter into the ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup in New Zealand on Monday.
- Labour MP David Lammy said that London to hold the “biggest protest in British history” against US President Donald Trump’s visit to the country.
- US President Donald Trump said that I am not a feminist I supports both men and women.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- ‘Padmaavat’ is Shahid Kapoor’s first ₹100 crore film in his 15 years carrer and Deepika Padukone’s seventh film with this Deepika becomes a top actress who has more ₹100 crore films.
- Celebrities including Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Pink and Zayn Malik were wight roses to show support for the Time’s Up movement at Grammys 2018.
- India beat Pakistan by 203 runs to enter ICC Under-19 World Cup final on Tuesday. India’s Shubman Gill becomes the first player who scores a century in an India-Pakistan.
- Former world number one badminton player Prakash Padukone honored with Badminton Association of India’s (BAI) inaugural Lifetime Achievement award.
Current Affairs: Business
- KC Neogy and HN Bahuguna were the only Finance Ministers who did not give union budget.
- The Economic Survey 2017-18 planned by Chief Economic Adviser Arvind Subramanian predicted India’s GDP growth at 7-7.5% in 2019.
- Apple Co-founder Steve Wozniak revealed that he sold all of his Bitcoin when it is $20,000.
- Former Finance Minister and Prime Minister Morarji Desai present 10 Budgets which is maximum so far.
Download Current Affairs 31 January 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can simply click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
31 January 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 31 January 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.