Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 31 December 2017 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2017 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 31 December 2017
Current Affairs: National
- As per CARE Rating reports, India is in 5th position with the highest level of non-performing assets (NPA) among BRICS countries. The countries ranked higher than India on the list are Greece, Italy, Portugal, and Ireland respectively.
- Climate Resilience Building among Farmers through Crop Residue Management project is approved by Environment Ministry under National Adaptation Fund for Climate Change (NAFCC).
- Tourism is a major engine of economic growth and an important source of foreign exchange earnings in many countries including India. However, as the tourism is flourishing, the country’s economy is also getting a massive hike.
- The Parliament passed National Capital Territory of Delhi Laws Second Amendment Bill, 2017.
- India successfully test-fired Advanced Air Defence (AAD) supersonic interceptor missile. This missile is capable of destroying any incoming ballistic missile at low altitude, from a test range in Odisha.
- The Lok Sabha was informed that Union government has allocated over Rs 33,700 crores for ‘Swachh Bharat Mission‘ since 2014.
- 25th National Children’s Science Congress 2017 is conducting from 27th to 31st December 2017 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Telangana Prisons Department has announced a reward of Rs 500 to anyone who spots beggars and informs to the officials.
- President Ramnath Kovind inaugurated the 100th Annual Conference of the Indian Economic Association at Acharya Nagarjuna University in Guntur at Andhra Pradesh state.
- All homes in the country will be provided continuous 24-hour power supply by March 2019 announced by Power Minister R K Singh.
- Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs has approved the construction of 5,45,090 affordable houses to help urban poor people under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) scheme with an investment of Rs. 31,003 cr with central assistance of Rs. 8,107 cr.
- Minister of State (IC) for Power and New & Renewable Energy, Shri Raj Kumar Singh, in Lok Sabha told that the present installed capacity of power generation from MSW is 65.75 MW which is about 0.02% of total power generation capacity in the country.
Current Affairs: International
- Prince Harry elected as president of African Parks, a conservation group that manages a dozen wildlife areas across the continent.
- On Saturday, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed into law, a bill toughening sentences for terrorist hiring as the country deals with the problem of returning jihadists from Syria.
Current Affairs: Sports
- Double Olympic-medallist Sushil Kumar and five other male fighters qualified for next year’s Commonwealth Games which are going to be held in Australia.
- On Friday, the Emirates Airline rejected Indian batsman Shikhar Dhawan’s allegations of “unprofessional” behavior and said that it worked according to the South African laws.
Current Affairs: Business
- Bank of Baroda entered into MoU with POORTI Agri Services Pvt. Ltd to enable the farmers to purchase agricultural inputs such as fertilizers, pesticides, seeds etc.
- According to the SBI, its board passed raising Rs 8,000 crore through various sources, including masala bonds, to meet Basel III capital norms.
- India and the World Bank signed an agreement for IBRD Credit of USD 40 Million for “U.P. Pro-Poor Tourism Development Project”.
- Pluto Exchange which is the dealer of Crypto currency has announced the launch of India’s first mobile application for buying in virtual currencies.
These are the Top Current Affairs 31 December 2017. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.