Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 30 January 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 30 January 2018
Current Affairs: National
- Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) CEO Ajay Bhushan Pandey on Twitter live chat said there is no data misuse and data revealing happened in these seven years. And he also said that best technologies from best companies are working on this data protection.
- President Ram Nath Kovind said that the current NDA-led Central government is planning to double the income of farmers by the year 2022.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will accept feedback from students about Class 10 and 12 examination papers within 24 hours of the examination.
- Vijay Keshav Gokhale takes charge as India’s Foreign Secretary. Gokhale is a 1981-batch Indian Foreign Service officer and he worked in the Ministry of External Affairs as Secretary.
- BJP MP Varun Gandhi wrote a letter to Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan by urging rich MPs to give up their salaries. An MP gets ₹50,000 as basic salary, ₹45,000 as constituency allowance, and other allowances.
You can also check: GK Quiz 30 January 2018
Current Affairs: International
- Russia’s youngest billionaire Kirill Shamalov lost 40% wealth after divorcing Russian President Vladimir Putin’s daughter Katerina Tikhonova.
- Gautam Bambawale, India’s ambassador to China, said that India and China are not rivals they are partners in development.
- Taliban attack in Afghanistan’s capital Kabul on Saturday 95 people killed and 150 others injured.
- UN rights chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein said that US President Donald Trump’s speech takes us back to pre WWI era.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- World number two Roger Federer by beating Marin Cilic in the Australian Open final win his record 20th Grand Slam title.
- In IPL 2018 auction, ₹431.7 crore spent to buy 169 players in Bengaluru. Kolkata Knight Riders spent the highest amount and Chennai Super Kings spent the least amount.
- Singer Bruno Mars’s ’24K Magic’ album won seven awards at the 60th Grammy Awards this year which include Album Of The Year and Best R&B Album.
- Actress Maisie Williams, who plays the character Arya Stark in GOT, said that Game of Thrones season 8 will on the air in April 2019.
Current Affairs: Business
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley tabled the Economic Survey 2017-18 in the Parliament, which predicts India’s GDP growth at 7-7.5% in 2018-19.
- Paytm, Indian digital payment startup touched $10 billion valuations for the first time after 200 employees of Paytm sold their shares worth ₹300 crore.
- E-commerce major Amazon invests ₹1,950 crore on Indian subsidiary Amazon Seller Services.
- Jasper Infotech, the parent company of e-commerce firm Snapdeal, is planning to sell its Unicommerce eSolutions.
Download Current Affairs 30 January 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can simply click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
30 January 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 30 January 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.