Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 3 January 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2017 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 3 January 2018
Current Affairs: National
- Parliament announced that Rs 24,500 crore loss has been incurred by states on account of GST implementation between July-October and the Centre has released compensation to make up for it.
- Former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.G. Ramachandran converted his childhood home near Palakkad into a memorial.
- Arunachal Pradesh becomes the second state in the Northeast to be declared Open Defecation Free, after Sikkim.
- The Kolkata police issued a notification on banning public display of weapons in the city from 02nd January 2018, to 01st January 2019.
- On Monday, Trinamool Congress celebrated its 20th foundation day across the State with CM.
- The Indian government approved Rs 4,066 crore for providing internet connectivity to all gram panchayat people under BharatNet project.
- 451 Indians are in Pakistani Jails.
- The Lok Sabha passed the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Bill, 2017, which disqualifies wilful defaulters and existing promoters from bidding for stressed assets of companies undergoing insolvency proceedings.
- Telangana government appointed former minister G Rajesham Goud as State Finance Commission chairman.
- Om Prakash Singh takes charge as the new Director General of Police of Uttar Pradesh state.
Current Affairs: International
- Pakistan has decided to set up a new hydropower project of over 700 MW in PoK through foreign financing at an estimated cost of USD 1.51 billion by 2022.
- Despite the unrest in the last one year, there is an atmosphere of peace in 93 countries.
The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 1, 2018
- China has developed a new underwater surveillance network in the Indian ocean for protecting the nation’s interests.
- U.S. President Donald Trump fires on Pakistan on New year Tweet.
Current Affairs: Sports & Entertainment
- Indian golfer Shiv Kapur won the Royal Cup at Pattaya Thailand to round off great 2017, which is his third Asian Tour title of 2017.
- Vidarbha made history by winning first ever Ranji Trophy title against Delhi by nine wickets in Indore.
- Hollywood women launched an initiative to fight against sexual abuse.
Current Affairs: Business
- On Tuesday, Oil prices posted their strongest opening to a year since 2014, with crude beginning to mid-2015 highs amid large anti-government gatherings in Iran and ongoing supply cuts led by OPEC and Russia.
- The BSE Sensex was trading down by 36.06 points or 0.11% at 33,776.69 at 9.50 am today.
- State Bank of India reduced interest rates on loans linked to the base rate by 30 basis points.
These are the Top Current Affairs 3 January 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.