Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 3 February 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 3 February 2018
Current Affairs: National
- Finance and Revenue Secretary Hasmukh Adhia, Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanian, Department of Financial Services Secretary Rajiv Kumar, and Secretary of Department of Expenditure Ajay Narayan Jhaa long with four other members make the Union Budget 2018, and it is presented by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
- Author Chetan Bhagat said that Union Budget 2018-19 is a bad for the rich people. He also added that it does not mean every Indian is doing well if the economy is doing good.
- The cover of PM Narendra Modi’s book ‘Exam Warriors’ is released that addresses students how to tackle stress during examinations.
- The government increased the defense budget for the next financial year 2018-19 to ₹2.95 lakh crore, which is nearly 7.81% increase from last year.
- Finance minister Arun Jaitley said that India needs ₹50 lakh crore in roads, air, rail and inland waterways.
You can also check: GK Quiz 3 February 2018
Current Affairs: International
- Canada’s Upper House of Parliament passed a bill to modify the country’s national anthem in an effort to make it gender-neutral. Mainly “thy sons command” in the second line is changed to “all of us command”.
- US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley said that the combination of US President Donald Trump and Prime Minister Narendra Modi is a very good one.
- In South Africa on Thursday, 955 miners got trapped underground at a gold mine following a power cut that is preventing lifts from bringing them to the surface.
- North Korea’s flag was raised in South Korea on Thursday before the Winter Olympic Games notwithstanding having laws against it.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- The UAE has opened the world’s longest zip line in Ras al-Khaimah which is 2.83 km long and equivalent to the length of 28 football fields.
- Malayalam actress Sanusha was sexually harassed on a moving train from Kannur to Thiruvananthapuram on Wednesday night but none of her co-passengers comes to help her other than 2 men.
- Actor Shahid Kapoor and his wife Mira Rajput walk the ramp for fashion designer Anita Dongre at the Lakmé Fashion Week 2018.
- Deepika Padukone on response Kshatriya Mahasabha ₹1-crore reward said that she like her nose, but can take her feet.
Current Affairs: Business
- Due to hike in customs duty in Union Budget 2018-19, luxury cars will raise the price from ₹1.25 lakh to ₹5 lakh. Motor vehicles were increased by 5%.
- E-commerce giant Amazon got a net income of $1.9 billion for its 4th quarter ended December 31, 2017. This is the highest income in Amazon history.
- Food discovery and ordering startup Zomato raised $200 million from Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba’s payment affiliate Ant Financial.
- A day after Finance Minister unveiled the Budget 2018, Benchmark index BSE Sensex fell over 570 points to 35,328.
Download Current Affairs 3 February 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can simply click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
3 February 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 3 February 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.