Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 28 January 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 28 January 2018
Current Affairs: National
- Gurugram Police arrested the Haryana BJP leader and Karni Sena National Secretary Suraj Pal Amu because of their illegal issues over ‘Padmavat’.
- The Indian Railways changed ‘viklang’ word to ‘divyang’, ‘blind’ word to ‘persons with visual impairment with a total absence of sight’, and ‘deaf and dumb’ word with ‘persons with hearing and speech impairment’.
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee inaugurated the state’s first floating market on a lake in Kolkata’s Patuli.
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana governor ESL Narasimhan appreciated the development work in both states.
- India’s Ministry of External Affairs officials said that Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte expressed his interest in adopting India’s Adhaar model.
- The government cut GST from 12% to 8% for the houses which are purchased using the credit-linked subsidy scheme (CLSS) under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna.
- This year, the government of India awards 3 Padma Vibhushan, 9 Padma Bhushan and 73 Padma Shri Awards for 85 personalities.
You can also check: GK Quiz 28 January 2018
Current Affairs: International
- The United state sof America is planning to end the country’s visa lottery system to reducing backlogs of highly-skilled workers.
- China revealed the plans to build a ‘Polar Silk Road’ across the Arctic as part of its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) project.
- India and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) nations agreed to build a mechanism directed at improving maritime cooperation.
- North Korea called for the reunification with South Korea. This happened after both the countries agreed to march under a unified flag at the 2018 Winter Olympics.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film ‘Padmaavat’ got leaked on the internet after three days of the movie release. Now this video going viral on social media.
- Boris Becker, 6 times Grand Slam champion, lost Grand Slam trophies. The 50-year-old German made a request to the public to help him to find the trophies.
- Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal beat Thailand’s Ratchanok Intanon to reach to reach the final of the Indonesia Masters Super 500 tournament.
- Indian Premier League side Sunrisers Hyderabad used the newly introduced RTM option to buy Indian opener Shikhar Dhawan for ₹5.2 crore.
Current Affairs: Business
- Jack Ma-led Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba become $500 billion company recently and this is the second Asian technology firm to reach $500 billion.
- The Finance Ministry said that the GST revenue collections rose to ₹86,703 crore in December.
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio is planning to its own cryptocurrency called JioCoin but before that, a fake website ‘reliance-jiocoin.com sell ‘JIO COIN’ at price of ₹100 per coin.
Download Current Affairs 28 January 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can simply click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
28 January 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 28 January 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.