Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 28 December 2017 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2017 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 28 December 2017
Current Affairs: National
- Brand Bengaluru is the first city who got its own logo and the tagline ‘Bengaluru – Be U’ (be you). This logo is expected to build the city’s image on the global stage.
- Darjeeling is going to host the 5-day Teesta Rangit Tourism Festival 2017 from 27th December 2017 to new year eve.
- The Centre recognized Odisha as a ‘Champion State’ for showing highest growth in exports during the year 2016-17.
- India’s first air-conditioned local tarins flagged off in Mumbai. These trains start from Borivali station to Churchgate in the southern part of Mumbai.
- In New Delhi, Indian Agricultural Research Institute Engineers have developed a solar-powered on-farm storage structure for farm produce.
- On 24th December 2017, international sand artist, Sudarsan Pattnaik created the world’s biggest sand Santa-face with the message “world peace” at Puri beach, Odisha state.
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu has inaugurated the Centenary celebrations of the Yoga Institute in Mumbai.
- As per data released by the I-T department, Just 2 crore Indians from the entire population, or 1.7 % of total India population, paid income tax in the assessment year (AY) 2015-16.
- UP state launched Kisan Uday Yojana scheme for the poor people in the state to mark Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s birth anniversary on 25th December 2017.
Current Affairs: International
- The president of Guatemala says the Central American country is going to move its government from Israel to Jerusalem.
- Belgium becomes the first country to designate a female ambassador to Saudi Arabia even though the Gulf nation’s shocking women’s rights record.
- China has launched the world’s largest amphibious aircraft “homegrown AG600”.
- China has opened the world’s longest glass bridge to the public.
Current Affairs: Sports & Business
- Indian boxers have claimed five medals at Galym Zharylgapov Boxing Tournament in Karaganda, Kazakhstan. Which include three gold, a silver, and a bronze medal.
- India Business leaders continued broadly positive, but their level of confidence has fallen to its lowest level in four years.
- CBSE collaborate with Ramakrishna mission to give value education to their students and make them “awakened” citizens.
- This year is a promising year for Indian men’s singles shuttlers K. Srikanth, H.S. Prannoy, and B. Sai Praneeth. They stood out because of their constant showing in elite events.
Current Affairs: Banking & Entertainment
- Malayalam film Vikram Vedha is in the top position on IMDB’s list 2017.
- On Tuesday, Actor Priyanka Chopra said her greatest success is her ability to consistently overcome fear, and her biggest dream is to leave behind a legacy.
- An inquiry against actor Shraddha Kapoor and one of the producers of the Bollywood movie Haseena Parkar is going to conduct in Amboli police station for allegations related to cheating and criminal breach of trust.
- As per Reserve Bank data, Bad loans of Public sector banks (PSBs) reached Rs 7.34 lakh crore by the end of second quarter this fiscal, corporate defaulters have a major role in this.
These are the Top Current Affairs on 28 December 2017. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.