Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 27 January 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 27 January 2018
Current Affairs: National
- In India, January 25th is declared as National Voters Day to increase the enrolment of voters.
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi honored 7 girls and 11 boys (Total 18) with the National Bravery Awards.
- Sikh community in Mumbai demand for separate law in marriages.
- Former RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan said that Adhaar is not mandatory for all the services.
- The Indian Railways planning to get 12 lakh CCTV cameras to install in 11,000 trains and 8,500 stations with the aim to provide safety and security to the passengers.
- New Delhi Bar Association said that Patiala House Court in Delhi become the first trial court to have a permanent National Flag across the country.
- Activist Akkai Padmashali becomes the first transgender to register for marriage in Karnataka.
- Maharashtra government ban Tobacco sellings at fast-moving consumer goods shops. This main reason for this ban is children are attracted to tobacco when they go to buy some chocolates or anything.
You can also check: GK Quiz 27 January 2018
Current Affairs: International
- The British government announced a dedicated national security unit to fight fake news and disinformation.
- A dog accidentally shot his owner at before a hunting trip in Russia and he died.
- The US named an Indian-origin Islamic State terrorist from Britain as a ‘Specially Designated Global Terrorist’.
- The European Union (EU) removed eight jurisdictions including Panama.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- The world’s oldest supermodel, 89 years old Daphne Selfe accept a modeling deal with cosmetics giant Eyeko.
- Actress Deepika Padukone named Most Stylish Female and Shahid Kapoor named as Most Stylish Male.
- Windies all-rounder Kieron Pollard is the first cricketer to play 400 T20 matches.
- ‘Padmaavat’ director Sanjay Leela Bhansali to screen the film in the Rajasthan High Court.
- Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma said that Mia Malkova is more popular than Prime Minister Narendra Modi and India’s richest man Mukesh Ambani.
Current Affairs: Business
- The 3rd generation of the very popular Maruti Suzuki Swift launched with LED projector headlamps, precision cut two-tone alloys, LED rear combination lamps, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system and advanced Auto Gear Shift (AGS) technology in all-new Swift in both petrol and diesel.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) overtake Reliance Industries to become the most valued Indian firm for a brief period of time.
- UBS Chairman Axel Weber said that Bitcoin is not an investment we would advise.
Download Current Affairs 27 January 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can simply click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who are interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
27 January 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 27 January 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.