Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 27 December 2017 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2017 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 27 December 2017
National News- Current Affairs
- ‘Ganga Gram’ project was launched by the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS) at a multi-stakeholder sammelan held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi for the development of all 4470 villages along the River Ganga regarding sanitation.
- PM Narendra Modi is going to inaugurate the Magenta Line of Delhi Metro, which is going to make commutation between South Delhi & Noida hassle-free.
- Five-time legislator Jairam Thakur will be the new Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh. BJP lawmakers decided this after a meeting to pick their chief, attended by the party’s Central observers Nirmala Sitharaman and Narendra Singh Tomar.
- Every year in India, Good Governance Day is observed on 25th December to remember the former-Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee on his birth anniversary.
- The government has changed rules & empowered taxman to use banking, insurance & municipal corporation’s database to obtain the address of hiding or untraceable income tax delinquents.
- According to ASSOCHAM Year-Ahead Outlook reports, Indian economy is expected to reach 7% growth in 2018.
- In the recently published Global Food Security Index 2017, Bangladesh is in 89th position, among other South Asian countries.
- The Karnataka government has launched an individual city logo for Bangalore. Bangalore is the first Indian city to have a different logo for this tourism destination.
- AIADMK leader TTV Dhinakaran won at RK Nagar by-poll elections by a margin of 40,707 votes.
International Current Affairs
- Kumi Naidoo has appointed as a next Secretary General of the global human rights movement by Amnesty International.
- UN chief Antonio Guterres appointed former senior US government Official Henrietta H Fore as the new executive director of UNICEF.
- Tunisia banned Emirates Airline from landing in its capital Tunis after some Tunisian women were prevented from boarding its flights.
- The African Union & Russia joined hands to resolve issues of terrorism & transnational crime & to achieve peace.
Current Affairs: Sports News & Entertainment Updates
- To promote football in India, the Premier League forged a partnership with Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh.
- Indian boxers claimed three gold, one silver & bronze medal at Galym Zharylgapov Boxing Tournament in Karaganda, Kazakhstan.
- India finished as runners-up after going down by 1-0 to Bangladesh in the final of the SAFF U-15 Women’s Championship at Dhaka.
Current Affairs: Business
- Private sector lender Yes Bank built a Medium Term Note (MTN) programme to raise USD 1 billion by assigning debt securities on individual placement basis.
- According to Reserve Bank data, Bad loans of Public sector banks stood at Rs 7.34 lakh crore by the end of the second quarter during this fiscal.
- Samsung launched its ‘Bill Payments’ on its flagship payments service, Samsung Pay in partnership with Axis Bank.
These are the Top Current Affairs on 27 December 2017. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.