Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 25 January 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 25 January 2018
Current Affairs: National
- RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav was found guilty in the third of the six fodder scam cases.
- Kerala government issued circle on department heads who are going to hop the National Flag in all public offices, schools, and colleges on the Republic Day.
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj said that Buddhism and Ramayana connect India with other ASEAN countries at the ASEAN-India Youth Awards function in Delhi.
- PM Narendra Modi at World Economic Forum in Davos said that the one who controls data can control the world.
- Bengaluru Traffic Police announced that ISI mark on the helmet is compulsory from Feb 1.
- Delhi airport to hire 1000 immigration officers to reduce long ques.
- India is going to host 16th International Energy Forum (IEF) Ministerial meeting.
You can also check: GK Quiz 25 January 2018
Current Affairs: International
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi at World Economic Forum in Switzerland’s Davos said that Terrorism is a big threat but definitions like good terrorism and bad terrorism are even more threat.
- China’s media regulator issued orders to ban hip-hop singers and actors with tattoos from appearing on television shows.
- Spain scientists developed an artificial intelligence (AI) system that can predict the likelihood of corruption in a government.
- China invited Latin American and Caribbean nations to join its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- Actor Rishi Kapoor blocks more than 5000 people on his twitter.
- Former cricketer Sachin Tendulkar’s biopic ‘Sachin: A Billion Dreams’ film won 2 awards at the 11th Tehran International FICTS Festival 2018.
- Shah Rukh Khan honored at the 24th Annual Crystal Awards as part of World Economic Forum’s for his leadership in championing children’s and women’s rights in India.
- ‘The Shape of Water’ film nominates for 13 Oscars.
- Indian cricketer Suresh Raina said that playing for the Chennai Super Kings made him real cricketer.
Current Affairs: Business
- Twitter Chief Operating Officer (COO) Anthony Noto to resign from the company and t join in a startup as CEO.
- The petrol prices in Mumbai crossed ₹80 per liter for the first time since 2014.
- IMF Chief Christine Lagarde said that if Indian women and men work at the same level, India GDP will increase by 27%.
- As per International Energy Agency forecast, the US to overtake Saudi Arabia as the world’s second-largest oil producer this year.
Download Current Affairs 25 January 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can simply click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who are interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
25 January 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 25 January 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.