Current Affairs Today and only the best you can find on the internet are on this page, right here! Aspirants who are looking for Current Affairs 23rd December 2017 can check the sections below. It’s essential to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs which will help you to increase your knowledge.
If you are planning for any Government Jobs, competitive exam or an interview preparation, you have to know Latest Current Affairs. Individuals keep visiting our website www.govrecruitment.com for more High Standard Current Affairs. Aspirants can also practice daily GK quiz on our site to test their talent.
Current Affairs News Headlines 23rd December 2017
- The Central Government has approved 42 Mega Food Parks (MFPs) to be set up all over India under Mega Food Park Scheme.
- Former Google CEO, Eric Schmidt is stepping down as the Executive Chairman of Google’s parent company Alphabet.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley promised to protect the money of all depositors in public sector banks and stated that there is no need to create any fear psychosis among citizens.
- SS Rajamouli, Prabash, and Mahesh Babu are in Forbes India Celebrity 100 list 2017.
- 17th Indian Science Communication Congress (ISCC-2017) with 300 scientists and communicators is held in Delhi.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 2017
National Current Affairs
- Priyanka Chopra at 7th position in 2017 Forbes India Celebrity 100 list and Salman Khan at the top.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has inaugurated the 8th edition of Odisha Environment Congress (OEC) at Regional Museum of Natural History (RMNH) in Bhubaneswar.
- Indian Railways are planning to make all railway stations 100% LED lit by 31st March 2018.
- At South Western Coast of Sri Lanka, Indian Navy and Sri Lankan counterpart have successfully completed the second phase of the Joint Oceanographic Survey.
- The Union Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approved Rs. 1300 Crore for Skill Development Scheme in textile sector excluding Spinning & Weaving in organized Sector. Name of this project is “Scheme for Capacity Building in Textile Sector (SCBTS).”
- Digital Advancement of Rural Post Office for A New India (DARPAN) is launched by Minister of Communications Shri Manoj Sinha to improve the quality of services.
- The Union Cabinet chaired by PM Narendra Modi approved the Ministry of Railways project. This project is to set up India’s first ever National Rail and Transport University (NRTU) in Vadodara, Gujarat.
International Current Affairs
- As per Forbes ranking, United Kingdom has topped the list for best countries in the world for Business in 2018.
- Wicketkeeper Tim Paine and Mitchell Starc’s play in Boxing Day Test against England in Melbourne, a doubt for Australia.
- Indonesian President Joko Widodo is going to hold is cabinet meeting on Friday at Bali as volcano threatens tourism.
- On Friday, the U.N. Security Council is going to vote for new sanctions on North Korea.
Current Affairs: Sports
- Virat Kohli is in the 3rd position in 2017 Forbes India Celebrity 100 list. Sachin Tendulkar is in 5th position.
- Left-arm spinner Ekta Bisht is in both ODI and T20 squads.
- Nearly 20 Pakistani cricketers stuck in Uganda after a dispute over payment issues.
- PM Narendra Modi greets newly married couple Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma at their wedding reception in New Delhi.
These are the Top Current Affairs of 23rd December 2017. You can also check 2017 Current Affairs on our website www.govrecruitment.com.