Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 23 January 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 23 January 2018
Current Affairs: National
- The Raipur Municipal Corporation in Chhattisgarh organized India’s first Garbage Festival, Kachra Mahotsav 2018 from Friday to Sunday. The main aim o this festival is to increase awareness on using waste generated in the city.
- Former Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit was decided to leave the position in 2012 but after the Nirbhaya gangrape case, she does not want to leave.
- Election Commissioner Om Prakash Rawat appointed as new Chief Election Commissioner from January 23rd. He is going to replace retired CEC Achal Kumar Joti.
- Delhi government directed all liquor vendors in the city to sale liquor after scanning the barcode only from February 15.
- The Home Ministry approved nearly ₹110 crore to hire Air India planes to ferry security personnel between their homes and remote areas like Jammu and Kashmir.
Current Affairs: International
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu thanked Indian prime minister Narendra Modi for great hospitality in India.
- French President Emmanuel Macron said that Britain’s decision to leave the European Union (EU) based on a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ vote was a mistake.
- Thousands of people across the world attend Women’s March against US President Donald Trump.
- British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said that US President Donald Trump’s administration deserves love and respect.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- 200 Rajput women participated in ‘Swabhimaan’ rally with swords to ban the film ‘Padmaavat’ all over the country. They pass the message to President, Prime Minister, Rajasthan Governor, and Chief Minister like either ban ‘Padmaavat’ or give permission to their lives.
- In Vishakapatnam, Women groups from All India Democratic Women Association (AIDWA) burnt the effigy of Ram Gopal Varma against his short film ‘God, Sex and Truth’ release.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and 111 other women achievers facilitated by President Ram Nath Kovind at Rashtrapati Bhawan.
- Hollywood actor Will Smith attended the Big Bash League match between Melbourne Stars and Sydney Thunder at the Melbourne Cricket Ground and conduct the coin toss.
Current Affairs: Business
- Apple named as ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’ for 2018 as perFortune magazine’s list and Facebook is in top 10 list.
- ONGC to government’s complete 51.11% stake in Hindustan Petroleum (HPCL) for ₹36,915 crore.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley performed the ‘halwa’ ceremony to mark the initiation of the printing process for Budget 2018-19.
Download Current Affairs 23 January 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can simply click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who are interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
23 January 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 23 January 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.