Current Affairs Today and only the best you can find on the internet are on this page, right here! Aspirants who are looking for Current Affairs 22nd December 2017 can check the sections below. It’s essential to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs which will help you to increase your knowledge.
If you are planning for any Government Jobs, competitive exam or an interview preparation, you have to know Latest Current Affairs. Individuals keep visiting our website www.govrecruitment.com for more High Standard Current Affairs. Aspirants can also practice daily GK quiz on our site to test their talent.
Current Affairs Today
Current Affairs 22nd December 2017
National Current Affairs
- PM Narendra Modi has declared relief package for Cyclone Ockhi Affected States in India.
- Training of Trainers Program has Kiren inaugurated by the Rijiju for Sendai Framework.
- Shree Saini from Washington is won Miss India USA 2017.
- Union government has given the ‘Green’ Nod for Kaleshwaram Project in Telangana. This is a big boost for TS.
- Assam has signed an MoU with Isha Foundation to Save Rivers in the Assam state.
- Delhi is in 7th position as one of the Most Expensive Office Locations List in India.
- Andhra Pradesh State Government has signed Agreements With Alphabet X to provide high-speed internet to the citizens.
- Skill Development Ministry and Maruti Suzuki have signed MoU to give Skill Training and to create more jobs.
- Central Government has announced that there is no plan to remove articles 35A and 370.
- Sachin Tendulkar to initiate a debate in Rajya Sabha for the right to play for children.
- Union Cabinet has approved new Consumer Protection Bill.
- The government has announced Rs 1300 cr for skill development scheme to create more jobs in the textile sector.
- Customers can pay for Xiaomi devices through Google Tez application.
- Barney Harford is the new Chief Operating Officer of Uber.
- Kerala JD-U leader has resigned from Rajya Sabha.
International Current Affairs
- Birmingham is going to host 2022 Commonwealth Games host.
- Turkey has banned New Year celebrations at Istanbul’s iconic Taksim Square.
- France is the first country on the planet to pass a Law to Ban all Oil and Gas Production by 2040.
- India, Myanmar signed MoU for the development of Rakhine State.
- Messi Beats Ronaldo and wins the La Liga Best Player Award 2017.
- The UK is in the top position for business 2018 as per Forbes.
Current Affairs: Bank
- YES Bank, EIB will Co-finance $400 mn for Clean Power Projects.
- World Bank sanctioned $125 Million Loan to India for STRIVE Project.
- RBI has placed Bank of India Under Prompt Corrective Action (PCA).
- AU Small Finance Bank has joined hands with Sahaj e-Village.
- CCI releases IndusInd Bank-Bharat Financial Merger.
These are the Top Current Affairs of 21st December 2017. You can also check 2017 Current Affairs on our website www.govrecruitment.com.