Current Affairs Today: The best you can find on the internet are on this page, right here! Aspirants who are looking for Current Affairs 21 January 2018 can check the sections below. It’s essential to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group.
In this article, you can find Current Affairs 21 January 2018, National Current Affairs, International Current Affairs, Business News, Sports News and Entertainment News which will help in increasing your General Knowledge.
If you are planning for any Government Jobs, competitive exam or an interview preparation, you have to know Latest Current Affairs. Individuals keep visiting our website www.govrecruitment.com for more High Standard Current Affairs. Aspirants can also practice daily GK quiz on our site to test their talent.
Current Affairs 21 January 2018 – Current Affairs Today
National Current Affairs:
- During a television interview, Prime Minister Narendra Modi urges Nation to not judge him on the basis of demonetization and GST.
- Ex Gujarat Cheif Minister Anandiben Patel appointed as a Governor of Madhya Pradesh and replace OP Kohli.
- In an effort to promoting Indian traditions abroad, India to offer Yoga training sessions at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Switzerland.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said that US President Donald Trump was inspired by the development policies of our country which are implemented by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Union Minister of State for Housing and Urban Affairs Hardeep Singh Puri announced the initiation of India’s first-ever ‘Livability Index’ to evaluate the living standard in 116 cities.
- Speaking at the Indian Police Service (IPS) officers meet, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that the gap between police and civilians needs to be linked.
- India became the 43rd member of the Australia Group, which counters the export of material, equipment, and technologies to create chemical and biological weapons.
International Current Affairs:
- Former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) chief David Petraeus said that he “never heard Indian state-sponsored terrorism term” in his entire career.
- India Ambassador Syed Akbaruddin told the United Nations Security Council, Pakistan needs to change its mindset on terrorism which refuses to see a reason for peace.
- Former German rapper Denis Cuspert married the FBI spy translator dies in Syria.
- The birthrate in China drops even they one-child policy last year. China registered 1.72 crore births in 2017 and 1.79 crore births in 2016.
Current Affairs: Sports & Entertainment
- Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai, while talking about ‘Pad Man’ said, the message in the film is really inspiring and she excited to watch the film”.
- Actress Priyanka Chopra spotted kissing her co-star Alan Powell on the streets of New York while they shoot for the upcoming season of American TV series ‘Quantico’.
- Former American swimmer Michael Phelps,23-time Olympic gold medalist, said he is extremely thankful that he did not end his life while fighting depression. He added that he injured from depression after every Olympic Games in his career.
Bussiness Current Affairs:
- Japanese automaker Honda is assembling 22,084 units of Honda City 2013 model in India, as part of a global campaign to correct faulty airbags.
- The government is planning to make a proposal to scan gold purchases above ₹6 lakh and take retailers help to inform Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU).
- Sanjiv Mehta, CEO of FMCG major Hindustan Unilever’s (HUL) said the company may interrupt its own business model and not get disturbed. He also said, “We want to lead the change and we don’t want to follow the change.”
Download Current Affairs 21 January 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can simply click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who are interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
21 January 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 21 January 2018. Candidates who are interested to know Today’s Current Affairs. For monthly and yearly Current Affairs you can check our website. You can also check 2018 Current Affairs on our website www.govrecruitment.com. You can get more and more Current Affairs on a regular basis.