Current Affairs Today: The best you can find on the internet are on this page, right here! Aspirants who are looking for Current Affairs 20 January 2018 can check the sections below. It’s essential to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group.
In this article, you can find Current Affairs 20 January 2018, National Current Affairs, International Current Affairs, Business News, Sports News and Entertainment News which will help in increasing your General Knowledge.
If you are planning for any Government Jobs, competitive exam or an interview preparation, you have to know Latest Current Affairs. Individuals keep visiting our website www.govrecruitment.com for more High Standard Current Affairs. Aspirants can also practice daily GK quiz on our site to test their talent.
Current Affairs 20 January 2018 – Current Affairs Today
National Current Affairs:
- According to NASA global records, 2017 was second highest hottest year since 1880.
- PM Narendra Modi’s adopted village Jayapur in Uttar Pradesh, 80 solar streetlights out of 135 are not working.
- Madhya Pradesh minister Bhupendra Singh opposed to paly ‘Padmaavat’ songs.
- The Central Railway planned to install 11,000 CCTVs worth ₹177 crore in all local trains by the end of 2018.
- India producing 75 lakh science and engineering bachelor’s degrees yearly. Now, India is on top to produce science and engineering bachelors as per 2018 US government report.
- The government declared 0% tax on 29 handcrafts and reduce GST Rates on 53 services.
- 2000 people are arrested from AP for organizing cockfights during Sankranti festival as government bans cockfights.
International Current Affairs:
- A Pakistan-based nonprofit organization demand Punjab province government to award Bhagat Singh, Indian freedom fighter, with ‘Nishan-e-Haider’.
- The UN’s Senior Management Group includes of 44 positions, excluding that of the Secretary-General. In these 44 positions, 23 are currently held by women. This type of gender parity is the first time in the UN from past 72 years.
- Pakistan Council of Islamic Ideology urges to use the term “Blessed Friday” instead of “Black Friday”.
- Romania to get 3rd PM Viorica Dancila after Mihai Tudose resignation.
Current Affairs: Sports & Entertainment
- India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka T20I tri-series preponed and will play as a celebration of Sri Lanka’s 70th year of independence on March 6 to 18.
- Bollywood stars Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai and Karan Johar pose for a selfie with Israeli PM at ‘Shalom Bollywood’ event.
- Actor Kamal Haasan is going to start his Tamil Nadu yatra to understand the situation in the state from former President Dr. Abdul Kalam’s house.
Bussiness Current Affairs:
- Bharti Airtel, India’s largest telecom operator reported a 39.3% year-on-year decline in profit at ₹305.8 crore from December.
- Private sector lender HDFC Bank became the first Indian bank and 3rd company to cross ₹5 trillion market capitalization.
- Private sector lender Yes Bank profits increased to 22% in December quarter compared to the last year.
- China’s Kweichow Moutai, the world’s most valuable liquor firm, is running out of liquor.
Download Current Affairs 20 January 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can simply click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who are interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
20 January 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 20 January 2018. Candidates who are interested to know Today’s Current Affairs. For monthly and yearly Current Affairs you can check our website. You can also check 2018 Current Affairs on our website www.govrecruitment.com. You can get more and more Current Affairs on a regular basis.