Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 2 February 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 2 February 2018
Current Affairs: National
- India’s President and Vice President salaries will increase from 1.5 lakh to 5 lakh and 1.25 lakh to 4 lakh respectively. The government said that MP’s salary will increase automatically for every 5 years.
- BJP leader Tajinder Bagga sent ₹700 on Paytm to Congress MP Renuka Chowdhury and asking her to buy the same jacket Congress President Rahul Gandhi wore to a concert for him.
- During the Budget speech, the government announced ₹10,000 crore for the fisheries and aquaculture and animal husbandry fund.
- The institutional credit for agricultural activities increased from ₹10 lakh crore to ₹11 lakh crore for the 2018-19.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley during Union Budget 2018-19 said that government plans to construct 2 crores more toilets under the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in next two years.
- India has ranked 6th wealthiest nation in the world with $64.6 trillion wealth. The US is in the first place and China is in the Second place.
You can also check: GK Quiz 2 February 2018
Current Affairs: International
- More than a year ago Charles Bolden, appointed by former US President Barack Obama, resigned as NASA administrator. After that, Donald Trump’s administration had nominated a candidate but he does not get sufficient votes.
- Afghan President Ashraf Ghani received a call from Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and Modi offered condolences on civilians died in the recent terror attacks in Afghanistan.
- US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley said that sky is the only limit for US and India ties.
- Rwanda becomes the first low-income nation to provide comprehensive eye care to its entire 1.2 crore population for free.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali said that ‘Padmaavat’ is the most anxious release in the Indian Cinema history. He also said that he knows, he was troubled but he found the strength to make the film deep inside.
- Hollywood actor Tom Hardy got inked which reads ‘Leo knows all’ on his right bicep after he losing a bet with DiCaprio regarding Oscar nominations.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the first ‘Khelo India’ school games at Delhi’s Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium.
- Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli said the core Indian team for the 2019 World Cup is already ready more or less sorted.
Current Affairs: Business
- Mobile phones and TVs to become expensive in 2018-19 due to customs duty on the electronic devices increased from 15% to 20%.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that the Indian government does not consider cryptocurrencies as a legal tender and will restrict their use for illegal activities.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that tax rate for corporate companies who have ₹250 crore turn over will reduce from 30% to 25%. He also said that 6 new airports and 31 new helipads will add under UDAN Scheme.
Download Current Affairs 2 February 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can simply click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
2 February 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 2 February 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.