Current Affairs 19th January 2017
Check out latest news and Current Affairs 19th January 2017. The candidates who want to improve knowledge Current Affairs and general Knowledge, they can check, 19th January 2017 Current Affairs. The Current Affairs and General Knowledge is very important for all the aspirants who are preparing Competitive examinations. Here we will provide you the Current Affairs Questions with Answers and every day News. Here you can read every day news and increase self-knowledge in the fields of Political & Social Events, Current National News and International News. This page will cover Today Current Affairs of National and International News.
NATIONAL Current Affairs
- Global passport-strength list India ranks 78th position : Survey
- Pratibha-Parva being observed 3-day in Madhya Pradesh
- Two ‘non-performing’ IPS officers given premature retirement by Govt
- Community radio awareness workshop organised by union govt in Raipur
- Kerala : Virtual reality kiosks to be set up at airports
- ‘Mawlynnong’ the cleanest village of Asia becomes role model for cleanliness
- Bengaluru tops in world’s most dynamic city list released at WEF
- 58th India International Garment Fair starts at New Delhi
- Black boxes developed by HAL for flights got approval from IAF
- Haryanay CM grants ₹10 cr to Yogeshwar Dutt’s village on his wedding
- ‘Karang island’ becomes first cashless island in India located in Manipur
Business and Economy News on 19 January 2017
- Data center startup SimpliVity boughty by HP Enterprise for $650mn
- Five General Insurance Companies got approval in stock exchanges by CCEA
- UN report said that India’s economy to grow by 7.7% in 2016-17
- Facebook to get participate in world’s biggest startup campus through Station F
- US based Qualcomm announces investment of ₹57.7 crore in India
Today Current Affairs – 19th January 2017
- Former Indian Cricketer Kapil Dev has recently inducted into Legends Club “Hall Of Fame” at the Cricket Club of India in Mumbai.
- YES Bank Launched India’s First Customizable Saving Accounts to enable the customers to design accounts as per their convenience.
- The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas inaugurated one month long oil and gas conservation campaign Saksham -2017 in Nagaland State.
- Karang has become the India’s First cashless island is located in Manipur State.
- Indian Agriculture Research Institute approves to setup an off campus in Jharkhand.
- India is at the 78th position as per the Passport Index 2017. Global financial advisory firm Arton Capital has launched this index. This report is made based on the number of nations their citizens can visit without a visa or on arrival.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) announced mobile TV service ‘Ditto TV’ app. This Application virtually turns mobiles into cordless phone working in sync with landlines