Current Affairs Today, Current Affairs 15 February 2018: Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This information is posted with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 15 February 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs. Candidates who are interested can download these Daily Current Affairs in PDF format from the given below link.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s essential to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge. Aspirants can check Current Affairs 2018, February 2018 Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs on our portal. You can download these Current Affairs Today for free of cost in PDF format.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 15 February 2018
Current Affairs: National
- Nagaland BJP spokesperson James Vizo offers a free trip to Jerusalem for all senior Christian citizens.
- Kannada leader Vatal Nagaraj said that central government should declare leave for valentine’s day to celebrate love. He also requests Karnataka government to give ₹50,000 – ₹1 lakh for people who married for love.
- BJP MLA Pooran Prakash’s son caught on CC Camera while betas up toll plaza employee in Uttar Pradesh.
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee declared that the West Bengal government is not going to give any financial support for the National Health Protection Scheme ‘Modicare’.
- A 42-year-old man from Jharkhand ‘Manohar Nayak’ cycled 600 km over 24 days to find his 16 years old wife who is mentally unstable and unable to speak properly. And he finally met his wife in West Bengal.
- The Defence Acquisition Council, Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, approved proposals worth ₹16,000 crore to buy seven lakh assault rifles and 5,700 sniper rifles.
- Congress corporator Sandeep Sahara asked Nagpur municipal corporation to provide space for unemployed students to sell pakodas within the city only.
You can also check: GK Quiz 15 February 2018
Current Affairs: International
- A senior American member of the International Olympic Committee called for North Korea and South Korea’s joint women’s ice hockey team at Olympics should nominate for the Nobel Peace Prize. Angela Ruggiero said Korean athletes deserve the recognition for their sacrifice.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un thanked South Korea for its hospitality for his sister Kim Yo-jong and other top regime officials as they visit the 2018 Winter Olympics.
- US President Donald Trump announced that he is going to donate ₹64 lakh to the US infrastructure from his salary.
- South Korea government approved funding plan worth ₹17 crore to support North Korea’s participation in the 2018 Winter Olympics in the country.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- Malayalam actress Priya Prakash Varrier beat actress sunny leone to become the most searched celebrity in India in google.
- A farmer in Andhra Pradesh’s village ‘Bandakindi Palle’ put a poster of Sunny Leone in his field to avoid villagers and passersby’s attention. He also said the trick was worked now no one is looking at my field.
- Malayalam actress Priya Prakash Varrier said Sanjay Leela Bhansali is her dream director and she is going to give her debut in the Malayalam film ‘Oru Adaar Love’.
- India won ODI in South Africa for the first time with 73 runs and secure 1st rank in the ODI rankings.
Current Affairs: Business
- India’s second-largest public lender Punjab National Bank said it has detected $1.77 billion fraud transactions (over ₹11,360 crore) at a Mumbai branch.
- The London High Court increased the weekly allowances of embattled liquor baron Vijay Mallya’s weekly living allowance from £5,000 (₹4.4 lakh) to £18,325 (₹16.3 lakh).
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation said that hackers in 2017 stole more than ₹110 crore from Russian banks by using the Cobalt Strike security-testing tool.
- Bank of Baroda is to come out from South Africa after allegations those are politically connected Gupta family. Authorities alleged that Gupta family used this BOB for illegal transactions.
Download Current Affairs 15 February 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can just click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
15 February 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 15 February 2018. People who are interested can check Daily Current Affairs on our web portal. Our team gathers these Current Affairs from different official sources and new papers. If you want to practice these Current Affairs in a quiz format, you can just check them on our site or just click on this link Current Affairs Quiz.