Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान now available at Gov Recruitment page, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 14 January 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 14 January 2018
Current Affairs: National
- After the successful launch of 100th satellite ISRO planned to launch a total of 250 Indian and foreign satellites by mid-2018.
- The Bar Council of India announced a seven-member delegation comprising members of the council to mediate talks who spoke against CJI Dipak Misra at a press conference with the four senior-most Supreme Court judges.
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu arrived India for 6 day visit on Sunday.
- A Punjab-based man caught carrying gold worth ₹30 lakh at the Chandigarh airport. He arrived from Dubai on Saturday.
- The Taj Mahal tickets for domestic visitors may increase from 40 Rupees to 50 rupees. And for foreign tourists may increase from 1000/- to 1100/-.
Current Affairs: International
- Islamic preacher Zakir Naik, who is being probed by NIA under terror and money laundering charges, has been projected as a ‘hero’ in an Aligarh school book.
- Israeli ambassador to India Daniel Carmon said that India’s Jerusalem vote does not effect the India’s ties with Israel.
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) allowed former Indian captain Mohammad Azharuddin to contest elections for the role of the Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA) president.
- The Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) started the first-ever Afghanistan Premier League ans it is going to take place in the UAE in October this year. The T20 tournament will be played between five teams in march 2018 and 40 players are interested to participate in these series.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- Kojol appointed as new Advocacy Ambassador for the Swachh Aadat Swachh Bharat initiative recently.
- National award-winning filmmaker Hansal Mehta announce that he will be speaking at the Harvard Business School in the US.
- HP CM said that There is no issue and banning Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmaavat’ in the state.
Current Affairs: Business
- JPMorgan Chase & Co said that they loss $143 million on a single client in the fourth quarter.
- According to a filings, Twitter Co-founder and CEO Jack Dorsey and Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg will not seek re-election to Walt Disney’s board.
- Zomato, Restaurant discovery and food ordering app, is valued at $2.5 billion by Morgan Stanley’s research unit.
- Bitcoin’s share percentage in the total cryptocurrency market capitalization hits to a record low of about 32.6%.
- Microsoft Accelerator and Accenture Ventures partnered to strengthen the startup ecosystem in India and improve their business medals.
These are the Top Current Affairs 14 January 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.