Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान now available at Gov Recruitment page, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 11 January 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 11 January 2018
Current Affairs: National
- Plastic Flags are banned by the Government of India in an attempt to become environment-friendly. Those who violate this order will be punished by the law from now.
- SBI passes an irritating circular to its employees, asking them not to Burp, as it is “irritating”.
- MP students are to send 1000 Sanitary napkins to the Prime Minister Narendra Modi as a way to express their disappointment. Instead of recognizing Pads as primary health care, the Central Government increased the burden on the buyers by levying 12% GST on Sanitary Napkins.
Current Affairs: International
- China’s Consul General announces a renewed strategy to work with India. The General declared on Tuesday that the issues that happened in 2017, at Dokhlam must be left behind by the nations. A call to work together has been issued.
- In an attempt to protect marine life, UK bans microbeads in personal care products and cosmetics.
- The ban on marriage between Bangladeshis and Rohingya refugees is supported by a court ruling. The government of Bangladesh has formally instituted a rule against such weddings.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- Baby Olympics to be conducted in April 2018 at Bahrain.
- Yusuf Pathan who was suspended by BCCI for failing doping tests will be back in the game from January 14, 2018.
- North Korea to participate in Winter Olympics at South Korea, promises no threat to the later country during Olympics.
- The 75th Golden Globe awards saw most of the leading actors donning black, in support of making Hollywood free of Sexual Abuse.
Current Affairs: Business
- IndiGo, the airlines that became infamous after a video of ill-treating its customers went viral is rated by a travel analyst firm OAG. OAG declared as the World’s 4th most punctual mega carrier.
- Patanjali continues to spread hatred and remorse towards dark skin in its latest Ad, again!
- India saw growth in Direct Tax Collections. According to a report released, the data suggest an increase upto 18.2%.
- Intel, the well-known chip maker company, unveils its ‘flying car’ which has a range of 27 KM. The tech- giant partnered with a German-based startup- Volocopter on this project.
These are the Top Current Affairs 11 January 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.