Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 10 January 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s important to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 10 January 2018
Current Affairs: National
- On Tuesday, Supreme Court said that it is not mandatory to play the national anthem in cinema halls before the movie starts.
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi said that he is going to present a “shining new” version of the party in the next six months by addressing the NRI community in Bahrain.
- After a personal meeting between the two countries, China agreed to stop road construction Indian territory of Arunachal Pradesh along the Line of Actual Control (LAC).
- Bengaluru Development Minister KJ George 5 lakh rupees compensation to the families of employees who lost their lives in the fire accident in Bengaluru’s Kalasipalyam.
- Haryana government gifted 10 copies of the Bhagavad Gita to VVIP’s which cost 38,000 rupees each during the International Gita Mahotsav.
- A ban on the Indian official’s entry in 96 gurdwaras in the US announced by the Sikh Coordination Committee of the East Coast and American Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee.
Current Affairs: International
- At a college football championship match in Atlanta, US President Donald Trump appeared to forget the National Anthem of US.
- As per the Action on Armed Violence reports, the mortality of civilians following from air-launched explosives increased by 82% in 2017.
- Harikrishnan V Nair from Kerala, who works as a business development manager in a Dubai-based firm, won over ₹20 crore in a lottery in UAE’s Abu Dhabi.
- In Pakistan, nearly 53,000 children die of diarrhea every year because two-third households in Pakistan drink bacterially polluted water.
- As per Britain’s Press Association reports, around 160 requests were made on every day to access pornography from computers within the UK Parliament from last year June.
- North Korea agreed to participate in the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea next month.
- Iran banned the teaching of English language in primary schools in the country.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- Yusuf Pathan suspension by BCCI to expire on 14th January 2018. BCC suspended Yusuf Pathan while a domestic T20 competition in March 2017.
- 33 years old Sunil Chhetri scores 25 yards in Bengaluru FC to win the game against Kolkata in Indian Super League fixture.
- Indian hockey players at the Hockey India Senior Men’s National Championships in Imphal complained about lack of facilities.
- England captain Joe Root exit twice at SCG due to dehydration, diarrhea, and vomiting.
- Music maestro AR Rahman appointed as brand ambassador of Sikkim state.
Current Affairs: Business
- The maker of Marlboro cigarettes, Philip Morris International (PMI), said that they are going to stop selling cigarettes in the UK and make smoke-free substitutes like e-cigarettes.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that banks must work for society as taxpayers introduced into the banking system.
- Baba Ramdev-led Patanjali Ayurved may partner with eight e-tailers to increase its FMCG products.
- Consumer goods firm Reckitt Benckiser (India) Harpic moved to the Delhi High Court against Patanjali’s Green Flush toilet cleaner across unreliable similarities in shape, size, label, and instructions.
These are the Top Current Affairs 10 January 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.