Current Affairs 10 February 2018: Waiting to read Current Affairs Today? Today’s Current Affairs are given here. The Latest Current Affairs updates, सामान्य ज्ञान are now available at Gov Recruitment, where you can find Latest Sarkari Naukri Notifications as well. This post is written with the aim of providing you सामयिकी Current Affairs 10 February 2018 and Today’s Current Affairs.
Most of you frequent our site to read Current Affairs Daily and to take Quiz on GK Today. It’s essential to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs 2018 which will help you increase your knowledge.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 10 February 2018
Current Affairs: National
- Deputy Commissioner of Police said that the IAF officer who leaked most important information to Pakistan for an exchange of sex messages got arrested by the Delhi Police.
- Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley while speaking about Defending the proposed demand of 10% Long-term Capital Gain (LTCG) tax on properties, he said that even though the tax is unpopular that is also beneficial for the economy.
- The Centre government asked all educational institutions like schools and colleges to expedite the live telecast of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s interactive session on exam stress.
- Information and Broadcasting Ministry said that Lok Sabha is not given any proposals to stop telecasting any just food advertisements.
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath said that people who believe in guns should be answered with guns.
You can also check: GK Quiz 10 February 2018
Current Affairs: International
- US defense research agency DARPA launched Persistent Aquatic Living Sensors program to study the viability of using both natural and qualified sea organisms to identify underwater vehicles.
- The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) bans media to not to show or promote Valentine’s Day celebrations.
- Pakistan’s Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif asked the US to pay for a fence along its disputed border with Afghanistan to reduce terrorism.
- The Taimei elementary school in Japan has adopted school uniforms designed by Italian fashion brand Giorgio Armani worth Rs. 47,000/- for kids.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- Tabu while talking about people judgments she said that society is not acceptable if a woman wants to be single. But it is her choice to get married or not.
- Famous lyricist Javed Akhtar said that should ban all the loudspeakers in the residential areas and he supports Sonu Nigam on this matter.
- PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Indra Nooyi become International Cricket Council’s (ICC), first-ever independent female director.
- Former Indian hockey player Sandeep Singh said that he does not want to film ‘Soorma’ which is based on his real story to be played by a big star like Shah Rukh Khan or Akshay Kumar.
- Sri Lankan pacer Lasith Malinga said that he is mentally done with cricket after went unsold at the 2018 IPL auctions after playing 10 seasons with Mumbai Indians.
Current Affairs: Business
- Business magazine Forbes released its first-ever Cryptocurrency Rich List, including 20 wealthiest people in the cryptocurrency space. the list was topped by Ripple Co-founder Chris Larsen.
- Billionaire promoters of Fortis Healthcare, Malvinder, and Shivinder Singh quit from Forties healthcare company.
- South Korean police named 76-year-old Lee Kun-hee who is Samsung company Chairman as a prisoner in a $7.5 million tax evasion case.
- US mobile chipmaker Qualcomm announced that its board collectively rejected Broadcom’s $121 billion takeover bid only because that this offer materially undervalues the company rules and norms.
Download Current Affairs 10 February 2018 PDF
On public demand here we also provide Daily Current Affairs in PDF format. You can just click on the download to get Current Affairs Today. Aspirants who interested to check Latest Current Affairs can visit our portal.
10 February 2018 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
These are the Top Current Affairs 10 February 2018. We write Government Job Notifications, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Results, Government Exam Syllabus with equal dedication at www.govrecruitment.com.