- 1 CTET 2018 Notification
- 2 CTET Recruitment 2018 – CTET 2018 Notification Details
- 3 Central Board of Secondary Education 2018 Vacancy Details
- 4 CTET Application Form 2018 – CTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 CTET 2018 Selection Process for Teacher Posts
- 6 Central Board of Secondary Education Teacher Jobs 2018 Pay Scale
- 7 Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Online Application Fee
- 8 CTET 2018 Notification Important Dates
- 9 CTET Application Form 2018 to Apply Online for Teacher Jobs
- 10 Download CTET 2018 Vacancy Notification Pdf and Online Application Form
CTET 2018 Notification
CTET 2018 Notification is going to be released soon by Central Government. Hence, job seekers looking for Central Government Jobs can apply for CTET 2018. Also, candidates who are looking for Teacher Jobs should apply. Because Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted for Teacher posts at National Level. Therefore, contenders can get all the information regarding CTET 2018 Notification below. Moreover, you have to up to date about the start date and last to apply for CTET Exam 2018. So, aspirants can check our Govrecruitment for all the updates about CTET 2018. According to CTET 2018 Notification, candidates selected in CTET Exam 2018 will be given the Teacher posts in KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc. Hence, job finders can utilize the opportunity to work as Teacher. As we also know that, Teacher job is the most peaceful and lovable job for anyone because we can have relaxation from work through holidays. Therefore, candidates willing to apply can check out eligibility details, age limit, pay scale, etc., about CTET Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down the page. Moreover, you can also bookmark www.govrecruitment.com for all latest updates and notifications.
CTET Recruitment 2018 – CTET 2018 Notification Details
Here is an overview of CTET 2018 Notification in brief. So, candidates can check out the information in detail from below table and move to the next sections. Additionally, candidates can also have look at Latest Government Jobs along with CTET Recruitment 2018 for Teacher Jobs. So that, you can choose the job you like and apply.
|Name of The Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of The Exam||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Post Name||Lower Primary Teachers & Upper Primary Teachers|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Application Start Date||March 2018|
|Application Last Date||April 2018|
Name of the Posts: Lower Primary Teacher (Class I to V) & Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII) Posts.
No. of Vacancies: Various
Exam Type: National Level
CTET Application Form 2018 – CTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications for CTET Teacher Posts 2018
As per Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), candidates willing to apply CTET 2018 should possess the below mentioned educational qualifications. Moreover, the qualifications are different for lower primary teacher and upper primary teacher posts. so, let’s check it first and apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018.
From Ist Class to V Class
- 12th Class Pass with 50% minimum aggregate marks or must have appeared in the final year diploma of elementary education.
- Must have pass 12th Class with 50% marks and appeared in the final year diploma of elementary education by NCTE Regulation 2002
- Must have 50% marks in 12th Class and should appear in 04-year Graduation Degree.
- Scored 50% marks in 12th Class and appearing appeared in Final Year Diploma (D.Ed for 02 years).
- Must Possess Bachelor’s Degree and cleared or appearing in final year of the elementary education program.
From VI Class to VIII Class
- Must Possess Graduation Degree and completed or appearing for Final Year Exam for 02-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Hold a Graduation Degree with 50% aggregate marks and passed or appearing in the final year for B.Ed.
- 40% aggregate marks in Bachelor’s Degree and completed or appearing in final year of B.Ed according to NCTE education.
- Must be the 12th class with 50% marks and appearing or completed final year exam of B.A.Ed/A.Ed/B.sc.Ed.
- Graduation degree with 50% aggregate marks and appearing or cleared in 1 year B.Ed program.
Age Limit for CTET Teacher Jobs 2018
In order to apply for CTET Recruitment 2018, aspirants should possess the age limits to be eligible. Therefore, applicants can check out the age details from below.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – Not Mentioned
Age Relaxation Details for CTET 2018 Vacancy Notification
According to rules and regulations of Government candidates belonging to certain categories are eligible for age relaxation. So, aspirants can refer the official CTET 2018 Notification about age relaxation.
CTET 2018 Selection Process for Teacher Posts
Selection of the candidates who appear in CTET Exam 2018 will be done based on their performance in following processes. Hence, candidates can check out the CTET Selection Process 2018 below.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Central Board of Secondary Education Teacher Jobs 2018 Pay Scale
Hence, you may be thinking to apply for CTET 2018 Exam, then want to know the salary that is given by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). For that, you can refer official CTET 2018 Notification.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Online Application Fee
As per CTET 2018 Notification, candidates who are willing to apply have to pay the application fee. Based on category, applicants pay the CTET 2018 Application Fee to apply online.
|Category||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Person||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
CTET 2018 Notification Important Dates
Applicants for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 have to look at the dates given below to apply online for CTET 2018 Exam. So that, you can know what is the start date and last date for CTET 2018 Online application.
|Advertisement of CTET 2018 Notification||March 2018|
|Starting Date to Fill CTET Application Form 2018||March 2018|
|Closing Date to Submit CTET 2018 Online Application||April 2018|
|Date of Release of CTET Admit Card 2018||May 2018|
|CTET 2018 Exam Date||May 2018|
|Date of Release of CTET Result 2018||Update Soon|
|Declaration of CTET Marks Certificate||Update Soon|
CTET Application Form 2018 to Apply Online for Teacher Jobs
First of all, candidates can check out the above-given dates for CTET 2018 Exam, as if you are looking to apply after the deadline there will be no use. Therefore, for your sake, look at the above date and move to below steps for CTET Application Form 2018.
- Open the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test at www.ctet.nic.in.
- Next, on Home Page, you can view various Tabs regarding CTET Recruitment 2018.
- Now, you can click on any tabs verify eligibility, application fee, etc.
- Then, click on Apply Online from given link.
- So, you can view CTET 2018 Online Application to fill.
- Now, start filling the form and enter the correct details.
- After that, you have to upload scanned copies of your photo and signature.
- Once again check the details whether correct or not and the documents are uploaded successfully.
- Then, click on payment option and pay as per your category.
- Next, wait until the transaction is completed and click on Submit button.
- Now, you can view your CTET Application Form 2018.
- At last, take a print out of CTET Form for future reference.
For CTET 2018 Online Application >>> Click Here
Download CTET 2018 Vacancy Notification Pdf and Online Application Form
Download Official CTET 2018 Notification >>> Click Here