- 1 CSB Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016 – Notification Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of CSB Recruitment 2016 Jobs
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Central Silk Board Field Assistant Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Steps to Apply Central Silk Board UDC, Field Assistant Jobs 2016
- 1.5 Salary Offered for CSB Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2016
- 1.6 Download Central Silk Board Recruitment Advertisement 2016
CSB Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2016
CSB Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification has issued for various vacancies. Central Silk Board has published the Official Notification to fill 69 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Junior Translator, Technical Assistant, Field Officer, Upper Division Clerk and Other Posts. Aspirants who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Karnataka can apply CSB Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates for Central Silk Board Notification 2016 can apply through Offline. Central Silk Board has released the Online Application Form for the sake of interested and talented candidates. Applicants can download the CSB Upper Division Clerk Application Form can submit it by on or before the last date, i.e., 06th December 2016
Candidates applying for Central Silk Board Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2016 should check the vacancy details before applying. In this blog, we are providing the CSB Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Online Application Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates, etc. provided. For more details, aspirants can refer the Official Website www.csb.gov.in
About Central Silk Board
Central Silk Board (CSB) is a Statutory body established in 1948 by an Act of Parliament. It is working under the administrative control of Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. Recently CSB has announced an Official Notification to fill the various vacant posts. Interested Candidates can apply for CSB Recruitment Notification 2016.
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016 – Notification Details
|Organisation Name||Central Silk Board|
|Post Name||UDC, Junior Engineer, Field Asst and Other Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||69 Posts|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||06th December 2016|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Banglore, Karnataka|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Personal Interview|
Vacancy Details of CSB Recruitment 2016 Jobs
Total No.of Posts: 69 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer: 01 Posts.
- Junior Translator (Hindi): 01 Posts.
- Assistant Superintendent (Admn): 02 Posts.
- Technical Assistant (R&S): 01 Posts.
- Library & Information Assistant: 01 Posts.
- Stenographer Grade-II: 03 Posts.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 36 Posts.
- Field Assistant: 23 Posts.
- Cook: 01 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Silk Board Field Assistant Recruitment 2016
- For Field Assistant Posts: Applicants should have passed Matriculation (with Science) or having Diploma in Sericulture or an equivalent qualification.
- For other posts: Applicants must have Graduation/ Masters Degree or Diploma in relevant stream from a recognized university or Institution.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age limit is provided here.
- For Cook, Field Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, and Stenographer Posts: 25 years.
- For Other Posts: 30 years.
Steps to Apply Central Silk Board UDC, Field Assistant Jobs 2016
- Refer the Official Website of CSB www.csb.gov.in
- Click on the Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016 Notification.
- Download and check the eligibility conditions.
- Eligible Candidates can click the CSB Recruitment Online Application link.
- Download the form and fill it with the mandatory details.
- Check the information before submitting.
- Finally, Send the filled form to the address mentioned below.
Government-Secretary, Central Silk Board,
Ministry of Textiles, Government of India,
Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560068.
Salary Offered for CSB Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2016
Selected Candidates will receive the best Pay Scale as per the Government rules. Post Wise Pay Scale details are provided below.
- Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Posts: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-.
- Field Assistant Posts: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs.2,000/-.
- Cook posts: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-.
- Other Posts: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
Download Central Silk Board Recruitment Advertisement 2016
Click here to download the Advt.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.