- 1 CRPF Constable Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For CRPF Constable Recruitment
- 1.3 CRPF Tradesman/ Technical Recruitment Details
- 1.4 Selection Procedure For CRPF Constable Tradesmen Recruitment
- 1.5 Application Form For CRPF Recruitment
- 1.6 Download CRPF Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification Pdf
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2016
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2016 notification has recently published by concerned authority of Central Reserve Police Officer. CRPF has released the recruitment notification for the vacancies of 2695 Constable Tradesmen/Technical (Driver/Fitter/Bugler/Tailor/Pipe/Cobbler /Carpenter/ Gardner/ Painter /Cook / Water Carrier/ Washer(Men/Women)/ Barber/Hair Dresser) vacancies. This will be excellent news for all Constable Job hunters. Interested and eligible contenders can refer the official website www.crpf.nic.in for more details. Online application will be available on the official website from 11th February 2016.
Interested candidates can check below sections for further details regarding CRPF Recruitment 2016. Online Registration for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2016 available up to 10th March 2016. The Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply, etc. of CRPF Constable Recruitment 2016 are given below.
Details About Central Reserve Police Officer
Central Reserve Police Officer is commonly known as CRPF. CRPF is the largest India’s Central Armed Police Forces. CRPF is controlled by the central government of India. In the year 1939, CRPF has come into existence as Crown Representative’s Police. Later in the year 1949, this Commission is renamed as CRPF under CRPF Act. Headquarters of this particular military force in India is located in New Delhi. CRPF recruitment board will hire many youngsters and increase their force strength yearly. The CRPF’s primary role is assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter-insurgency.
Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment Vacancy Details
CRPF Recruitment Notification is released for 2695 posts of various states. Here we are providing vacancy details according to state wise vacancies; applicants can have a glance on the information.
Name Of The Post: Constable (Tradesmen / Technical).
Number Of Vacancies: 2695 posts.
State Wise Vacancies:
- Bihar: 210 Posts.
- Chhattisgarh: 106 Posts.
- Jharkhand: 123 Posts.
- Madhya Pradesh: 132 Posts.
- Odisha: 73 Posts.
- Uttarakhand: 20 Posts.
- Uttar Pradesh: 385 Posts.
- West Bengal: 198 Posts.
- South Zone: 888 posts.
- Jammu & Kashmir Zone: 560 posts.
Eligibility Criteria For CRPF Constable Recruitment
Applicants who are applying for the CRPF Constable jobs should have the eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and age limit. The Education Qualification and Age Limit for Central Reserve Police Force Constable Recruitment are given here.
Educational Qualification For CRPF Recruitment
Candidates should have completed Matriculation/ 10th class, ITI from a recognized Board/University. For details about the educational qualification refer the official notification.
Age Limit For Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment
- Age limit should be in between 21 years to 27 years for CT/DVR Posts.
- For remaining posts age limit should be in between 18 years to 23 years.
- For more details check the official website.
CRPF Tradesman/ Technical Recruitment Details
Name of the Organization: Central Reserve Police Force.
Official Website: www.crpf.nic.in
Job Role: Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) Posts.
Vacancies: 2695 posts.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: The Various States in India.
Salary Pay: Selected applicants will get Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2000/-.
Registration Fee For CRPF Recruitment
- General category applicants need to pay Rs.50/- in the form SBI Challan, Net Banking, Credit Card /Debit Card, E-payment through E-Challan of Post Office.
- Reserved category Applicants no need to pay any application fee.
Selection Procedure For CRPF Constable Tradesmen Recruitment
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Trade Test.
- Medical Examination.
Application Form For CRPF Recruitment
Application form for the Tradesman, Technical Jobs released under CRPF Recruitment 2016 will be available on the official website from 11th February 2016. Kindly please open the form for the relevant posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form is available up to 10th March 2016.
Steps For Applying CRPF Constable Technical Recruitment
- Visit the official website www.crpf.nic.in
- Read official notification before applying for the post.
- After that need to click on application form link.
- Start the online registration.
- Upload all necessary document such as scanned passport size photograph, signature, etc.
- Verify entered information and submit it.
- Download filled the form as PDF and take print out for future reference.
Download CRPF Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.