- 1 CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Commissionerate of Municipal Administration Chennai Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of CMA Chennai 110 Sanitary Inspector Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for CMA Chennai Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for CMA Chennai Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates of CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for CMA Chennai Jobs 2018
- 1.8 Offline Application Process for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Notification has announced recently through Notification No: 17624/2017/J1. The Commissionerate of Municipal Administration, Chennai has released an official employment notification for 110 Vacancies of Sanitary Inspector Posts.
Interested aspirants those who are eagerly hunting for the Tamil Nadu Latest Government Jobs can apply Offline for CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2018. The CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Offline applications submission starts from 31st December 2017 to 19th January 2018.
Commissionerate of Municipal Administration, Chennai has invited the offline applications from young and energetic contestants to fill up 110 Sanitary Inspector vacancies. Eligible and interested contenders may also refer the CMA Chennai official website, i.e., www.cma.tn.gov.in to download the notification for CMA Chennai Recruitment Notification 2018.
The Complete information about CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 such as Selection Process, PayScale, Educational Qualifications, Important Dates, Application Fee, and Online Application procedure, etc., are briefly described below.
Commissionerate of Municipal Administration Chennai Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
|Name of the Organization||Commissionerate of Municipal Administration, Chennai|
|Post Names||Sanitary Inspector Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||110 Posts|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting date||30th December 2017|
|Last Date||19th January 2018|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
Vacancy Details of CMA Chennai 110 Sanitary Inspector Jobs 2018
Name of the Posts: Sanitary Inspector Posts
Total No of Vacancies: 110 Posts.
Category-Wise Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Category||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for CMA Chennai Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018
- Applicants must have passed B.Sc (Chemistry) with Sanitary Inspector’s Certificate granted by the Additional Director of Health and Family Planning Chennai. (OR)
- Must possess Health Inspector’s Certificate awarded by the Principal, Medical College, Trivandrum. (OR)
- Should hold Sanitary Inspector’s Certificate granted by the Director of Public Health Bombay. (OR)
- Have to possess the Sanitary Inspector Certificate awarded by Gandhigram Rural Institute & must maintain Physical fitness for camp life and satisfy the Physical standard prescribed for Health inspector.
Candidate’s Maximum Age Limit Should be as follows:
- For OC Candidates – 30 Years
- SC (A), SC, ST Candidates – 35 Years
- For MBC, BC, BC(M) Candidates – 32 Years
Selection Process for CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Jobs 2018
The selection of applied aspirants of CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 will be based on the performance in the following rounds:
- Written Exam /Interview.
Pay Scale for CMA Chennai Vacancy 2018
Commissionerate of Municipal Administration, Chennai offers pay scale of Rs. 95400 + Other Allowances (Per Month) for selected candidates of CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018.
Important Dates of CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for Submission of CMA Chennai Offline Application form: 31-12-2017
- Last Date for Submission of CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Offline Application form: 19.01.2018
Application Fee for CMA Chennai Jobs 2018
Refer official notification of CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 to get precise details.
Offline Application Process for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the official website www.cma.tn.gov.in
- Click on the CMA Chennai advertisement link below
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Send the duly filled application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “SANITARY INSPECTOR.”
Commissionerate of Municipal Administration,
6th Floor Ezhilagam, Annex Building,
Tamil Nadu – 600 005
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂