- 1 CISF Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 CISF Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 CISF Constable Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for CISF Constable (Tradesman) Exam 2016
- 1.5 CISF Constable Offline Application Form
- 1.6 Instructions for Applying CISF Recruitment 2016
- 1.7 Selection Procedure for Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2016
- 1.8 Application Fee
- 1.9 CISF Offers Payscale for Constable Posts
- 1.10 Download CISF Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
CISF Recruitment 2016
CISF Recruitment 2016 Notification was recently released through Employment News. Central Industrial Security Force (Ministry of Home Affairs) has issued this Notification for the recruitment of 124 Vacancies of Constable (Tradesman) Posts on Temporary Basis, i.e., Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Mali, Painter, Sweeper and Washer Man. CISF Constable Jobs is the best opportunity for the aspirants who are searching for the Police Jobs in India. Eligible Contenders may apply Offline CISF Tradesman Recruitment on or before 09th May 2016.
Candidates who wish to apply can check the below sections for further details regarding the CISF Recruitment 2016. Interested Aspirants can visit the CISF Official Website www.cisf.gov.in for CISF Constable Recruitment 2016 Offline Registration. The other details of CISF 2016 Recruitment like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply, etc. are given below for a bright idea.
About the Central Industrial Security Force
The Central Industrial Security Force is called as C.I.S.F. CISF is a Central Armed Police Force in India. CISF was set up under an Act of the Parliament of India on 10th March 1969 with the strength of 2,800 only. CISF subsequently made an armed force of the Union of India by another Act of Parliament which was passed on 15th June 1983. The current strength of CISF is 165,000. The strength will be raised to 200,000 over the next 2 to 3 years. In the world, CISF is the largest industrial security force. CISF is directly under the federal Ministry of Home Affairs, and headquarters are in New Delhi.
CISF Job Vacancy Details
Central Industrial Security Force has issued this recruitment notification for 124 Vacancies of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Mali, Painter, Sweeper & Washer Man Posts. Here we are listing Post – wise vacancies released under the CISF Constable Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Constable (Tradesman) Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 124 posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2016 Details
The Brief Details about the CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2016 are listed below for a glance look.
Organization Name: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
Post Name: Constable (Tradesman) Posts.
No. of Posts: 124 Posts.
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Category: Police Jobs.
Job Location: All over India.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are seeking to apply for Constable (Tradesman) Jobs of CISF Recruitment 2016 should have the eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit are as follows.
Education Qualification for CISF Recruitment for Constable (Tradesman) Posts
The Candidates should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized a State Board / Central Board or University in ITI for skilled trades.
Age Limit for CISF Constable Recruitment 2016
Applicants age should be as on 01-08-2016.
- Minimum Age of 18 Years.
- Maximum Age of 23 Years.
Important Dates for CISF Constable (Tradesman) Exam 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form 09/05/2016.
- Last Date for Submitting the Hard Copies of Application Form: 16/05/2016.
CISF Constable Offline Application Form
Eligible aspirants may download the CISF Constable Application Form from the official website of www.cisf.gov.in & submit it on or before the last date 09th May 2016.
Instructions for Applying CISF Recruitment 2016
- Applicants Visit the CISF official website www.cisf.gov.in
- Click on CISF Constable (Tradesman) Recruitment 2016.
- Download the Application Form & fill all the complete Details.
- Upload the recent photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application to the concerned authorities DIG, i.e. nearest Zone as per candidates’ State.
Selection Procedure for Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2016
Candidates will be selected based on the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) based on the performance in the
- Eligibility Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Trade Test.
- Medical Test.
The Fee should be deposited through Demand Draft drawn for “Officer-in-charge of the Concerned DIG/Zone” payable at the post office of the relevant state.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs.50/-.
- For SC/ST/EXs Reserved Category Candidates: No Fee.
CISF Offers Payscale for Constable Posts
Selected contenders will be provided with a paid brand of Pay Band-I Rs.5,200/- – Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,000/-.
Download CISF Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.